Reactions: fuse, Lawton88, Trilogy and 9 others
no shit

although lol at his peers basically saying "fuck around and find out"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, thorns and lemonnz
Really ??? With that maloclusion he wasn’t the school football captain jock??

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, ambi, klip11 and 16 others
inb4 the media blames incels like they always do
I mean in this case it might be valid

This guy probably got abused all his life by both boys and girls alike

He probably didn't even have the option to run JBW because judging by the crowd... the area he grew up in is like 90% white

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, thorns, jisko32 and 1 other person

"How kids are nowadays". Dude should see what bullying was like when I was a kid. Kids today don't know what bullying is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, klip11, rand anon and 4 others
"How kids are nowadays". Dude should see what bullying was like when I was a kid. Kids today don't know what bullying is.
yes these people are fucking faggots i want to bully him just for saying that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: USERΝAME, thorns and Lefty Rankin
So because he was bullied he thought "right, I'm going to shoot donald trump in the head"....

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
He was just ugly to begin with @Zeta still mogs
Mogs in mumbai.

You mfs think a disproportionate jaw and hollow cheeks make you a chad 🤣 the BP will hit so hard IRL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi and thorns
yes these people are fucking faggots i want to bully him just for saying that
I used to stand outside kids houses and yell at them to come out to fight me in front of their entire families for 10 minutes straight or more. Calling them "sissies" and "faggots". One kids' dad came out one time and I even started ragging on him. Telling him he's a pussy and so is his son, lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxed, thorns and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi and thorns
I used to stand outside kids houses and yell at them to come out to fight me in front of their entire families for 10 minutes straight or more. Calling them "sissies" and "faggots". One kids' dad came out one time and I even started ragging on him. Telling him he's a pussy and so is his son, lol.
How old were you?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
How are there no comments on the guy trying to suppress his laugh lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Richard Cheese
jesus he's completely recessed, balding & has acne out of the wazoo. and they say looks don't amtter fuuck.
How are there no comments on the guy trying to suppress his laugh lol
inkwell can't find peace even in death.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, RichardSpencel and BlackpillRemedy
How old were you?
One kid was in 4th grade when I was in 5th. I used to chase him home from the bus stop every day and yell "Kevin's a sissy" from the edge of his yard in front of his parents until they started driving him home from the bus stop. I guess I was 10.

The last one I used to do that to was a boy named "Sparky" who was the same age as me. We were friends but I turned on him once he revealed that he liked stuffed animals, lol. Started shoving him into lockers at school and shoving him in the mud on the playground. Must have been 8th grade. 14 years old. It's funny, his dad was the one I ragged on. They lived across the street from my grandma's house. After yelling in front of his house and making fun of his dad, his dad went over to my grandparents' to tell them how I'd been bullying him at school. My grandparents told him that they aren't my parents and they don't care, lol.

I'm 36 now.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Nick.Harte
LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE NIGGA, HE GOT TURBOFUCKED AT BIRTH LIKE WTF DO YOU EXPECT

One kid was in 4th grade when I was in 5th. I used to chase him home from the bus stop every day and yell "Kevin's a sissy" from the edge of his yard in front of his parents until they started driving him home from the bus stop. I guess I was 10.

The last one I used to do that to was a boy named "Sparky" who was the same age as me. We were friends but I turned on him once he revealed that he liked stuffed animals, lol. Started shoving him into lockers at school and shoving him in the mud on the playground. Must have been 8th grade. 14 years old. It's funny, his dad was the one I ragged on. They lived across the street from my grandma's house. After yelling in front of his house and making fun of his dad, his dad went over to my grandparents' to tell them how I'd been bullying him at school. My grandparents told him that they aren't my parents and they don't care, lol.

I'm 36 now.
Don’t you feel remorse?

jesus he's completely recessed, balding & has acne out of the wazoo. and they say looks don't amtter fuuck.

inkwell can't find peace even in death.
They definitely bullied him with the “mewing” gesture from TikTok ,brutal

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
bro acting like he didn't sit right beside him at the incel table for lunch

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
We live in a world for chads and staicys, and we are just NPCs in the background to make them feel better about themselves, and appreciate more that they're not like us :feelshehe:

I'm 36 now.
That’s still kinda sad though :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
That’s still kinda sad though :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I was a bit mean. But each kid I ever bullied was a reasonable match for me in a fight. The first boy's parents didn't like me and were passive aggressive towards me when we were friends before. They never straight told me to stop coming over. So he and them got was was coming to them.

The second boy was just a bitch. Something in him begged me to make him uncomfortable and afraid. It was just my nature. It still is my nature, but I won't hurt anyone at this age who doesn't try hurting me first.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Well he was sub5 what did u expect

Yeah, I was a bit mean. But each kid I ever bullied was a reasonable match for me in a fight. The first boy's parents didn't like me and were passive aggressive towards me when we were friends before. They never straight told me to stop coming over. So he and them got was was coming to them.

The second boy was just a bitch. Something in him begged me to make him uncomfortable and afraid. It was just my nature. It still is my nature, but I won't hurt anyone at this age who doesn't try hurting me first.
Yeah I can understand name calling and light physical altercation, it builds character, but shoving into lockers, being thrown into mud sounds like some 13 reasons why type shit. Could just be my zoomer perspective though

letsgoooooo

this whole time i was worried he'd be a muslim 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Why is the white kid in the video talking like a nigger?

“they gon’ see someone like that and they gon’ target him”
these terms have become a normal part of the white vernacular

at least in the young generation

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
these terms have become a normal part of the white vernacular

at least in the young generation
Yeah unfortunately. TikTok and mumble rap brainrot. You get clowned for speaking proper English nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah I can understand name calling and light physical altercation, it builds character, but shoving into lockers, being thrown into mud sounds like some 13 reasons why type shit. Could just be my zoomer perspective though
Nah dude, physical violence is what builds character. Ever wonder why so many kids kill themselves nowdays as opposed to when I was a kid? It's because they're all soft and don't realize what's real.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and AutisticGymcel
Nah dude, physical violence is what builds character. Ever wonder why so many kids kill themselves nowdays as opposed to when I was a kid? It's because they're all soft and don't realize what's real.
IMG 0115

• +1
Maybe I guess, guess I’m just one of the soft ones:feelsrope:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and RichardSpencel