• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and alriodai
low IQ if u think Trump isn't also a part of the elite

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, NFA PB, 1966Ford and 11 others
Elite's time is going to the end
If they like IT or no

fully agree
seriously think about it, if trump wasn't part of the elite he would already be dead here, they need to make it seem that there's someone fighting them (which is trump) so they could get it going. The elite will always win boyo. Anybody that tried to do something against the elite was completely erased from this humanity, all his pictures name what he did everything gone.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
All the youtube consiparcy videos are fake also, they need to make it seem there's people exposing them so people will think they're woke and something like that. You will never know in your life what the elite is doing and what they are about. They always make fake conspiracies and scandals blabla to make the people occupied thinking about it and virtue signalling about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, TsarTsar444, 1966Ford and 4 others
All the youtube consiparcy videos are fake also, they need to make it seem there's people exposing them so people will think they're woke and something like that. You will never know in your life what the elite is doing and what they are about. They always make fake conspiracies and scandals blabla to make the people occupied thinking about it and virtue signalling about it.
real conspiracies are never shown

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and 3 others
So become a part of an elites
Or at least their puppets
Joke, I would never sell my soul

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and alriodai
True ,plus they make many ppl think that they doesn't exist od something such mystery is on yt jfl

• +1
True ,plus they make many ppl think that they doesn't exist od something such mystery is on yt jfl
People get bored be thinking deep and think they figured out the world. There's nothing deep about it jfl. Also it kills me with the "elite wanna kill us blablabla" if they really did we would already be dead right now. I don't know what their plans are with us but let's just enjoy life and looksmaxx while we're here cause they already won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, horizontallytall, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I can't believe it that someone could be so dumb that after looking at those photos
E996a837841fe95bf78cc8c74395fb68
Abramovic
DkBrabBWsAEzVp7
1 l NIA6LDjAe7UQcnffklag

Still couldn't believe what are elites purposes and whom they worship.
Cause its muh conspiracy theory
And John Podesta paintings of children who cover their red assholes with hands are normal and muh artistic expression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
I can't believe it that someone could be so dumb that after looking at those photos
View attachment 804652View attachment 804653View attachment 804654View attachment 804656
Still couldn't believe what are elites purposes and whom they worship.
Cause its muh conspiracy theory
And John Podesta paintings of children who cover their red assholes with hands are normal and muh artistic expression.
Nigga all of this is a disctraction to make you think there's a whole shit going on lmao... Elites control the internet and everything, anything exposing them = deleted directly and person killed brutally him and his whole family and he gets erased of the humanity without nobody asking questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
Nigga all of this is a disctraction to make you think there's a whole shit going on lmao... Elites control the internet and everything, anything exposing them = deleted directly and person killed brutally him and his whole family and he gets erased of the humanity without nobody asking questions
But for sure elites worship evil , right?
Also I thought things about pedophilia and adrenochrome were really important like they lost Control for a moment over them.
Or it was another fake

• +1
So become a part of an elites
Or at least their puppets
Joke, I would never sell my soul
by elites do you mean politicians and the people they bargain for (bourgeoisie) or what.

But for sure elites worship evil , right?
Who knows bro, maybe they're doing good in our favor and we don't know it, maybe they're using all of this for evil. Maybe the elite doesn't exist? You may joke on me for saying that but only the most high knows what's going on... As sheeps we just looksmaxx, fuck, and have unnecesssary drama / study then die, non-meaningful lifes, we aren't meant to know what's going on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, TsarTsar444, horizontallytall and 3 others
by elites do you mean politicians and the people they bargain for (bourgeoisie) or what.
By elites I mean Black Nobility
Politicians, actors, singers are puppets of Black Nobility , they don't have their own vision they must do.everything.

Actually only one who is a part of Elite and went so high without being part of it is George Soros but cause he is jew he had easier. Of course he an atheist but he most likely lie, Black Nobility's children are conceived in incesty relationships.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Who knows bro, maybe they're doing good in our favor and we don't know it, maybe they're using all of this for evil. Maybe the elite doesn't exist? You may joke on me for saying that but only the most high knows what's going on... As sheeps we just looksmaxx, fuck, and have unnecesssary drama / study then die, non-meaningful lifes, we aren't meant to know what's going on
Wouldn't it be good if our knowledge about existence was higher than Just "sheeps"?
Plus elites can't do good things in our favour while they kill everyone who try to say some truth.

They definietly are worshippers of Lucifer and there is nothing other . If they would worship good world would be a better place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5875
Wouldn't it be good if our knowledge about existence was higher than Just "sheeps"?
Plus elites can't do good things in our favour while they kill everyone who try to say some truth.

They definietly are worshippers of Lucifer and there is nothing other . If they would worship good world would be a better place
To be honest brother what you saying is the same shit I hear in other consiparcy theorists, not saying it's a bad thing but what's the difference between you and a Reddit / Leftist user? Saying the same shit we all know and hear for years and years... If theses are your beliefs it's good but what to do about it? Elites control everything, we can't do anything about it. They control us with social media and all of this bullshit. Blackpill is the elite's fault with the introducion of social media and many other bullshits... Just take the many L's they gave us and do our best to bounce back in life because we can't do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9344 and HowAmIAlive123
No i dont think so ,you could actually expose them in a .me thread . Replies on said thread :

"Dnrd" "nice theory but i think..." " cope"

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Yes, good, sit back and do nothing, just CONSOOM

Lmao Trump is the definition of New York City rich Hollywood tv show elite how he fooled people from thinking he was just a trust fund kid to an actual businessman is BEYOND me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, autistic_tendencies, onnysk and 2 others
Lmao Trump is the definition of New York City rich Hollywood tv show elite how he fooled people from thinking he was just a trust fund kid to an actual businessman is BEYOND me
legit, people act as if he's self made when his father just gave him more wealth than 99% of people had

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheChosenChad and Jagged0
There definitely some truth mixed in with the conspiracy theory's but there so much disinformation we don't know what's true. But there are recurring themes with the elite that I believe to be true.

1.There are some that are something other than man whether it be aliens, demon or some other form of creature.
2.They are obsessed with children, for something more then just sexual reason. i.e rituals or some element that is only found in children(adrenochrome).

Could list more but these two points are a recurring theme that seems to have some validity.

Extra: Trump is controlled opposition JFL at anyone who thinks these "politicians" are for the people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and onnysk
There definitely some truth mixed in with the conspiracy theory's but there so much disinformation we don't know what's true. But there are recurring themes with the elite that I believe to be true.

1.There are some that are something other than man whether it be aliens, demon or some other form of creature.
2.They are obsessed with children, for something more then just sexual reason. i.e rituals or some element that is only found in children(adrenochrome).

Could list more but these two points are a recurring theme that seems to have some validity.

Extra: Trump is controlled opposition JFL at anyone who thinks these "politicians" are for the people.
Believe neither side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and TheChosenChad
But trumps just a poor redneck fighting the good fight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and TheChosenChad
You guys are true autists

• Hmm...
Reactions: onnysk
This they are actually. They know the reality of human nature. Reading protocols of elde
rs of zion and seeing the world with unjiased eyes would make u know that all they did was actually good and stabilising for humans as a whole.and yeah some people do get bad end of stick . But only think i learnt is that this life is useless and u must shape it the way u will is the most satisfying for us . Everything is meaningless and human were created just to destroy the planet which they will do in long run @

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
U are first person after @TsarTsar444 who seems to be. Genuinely high iq @alriodai

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Nah we know that humans need purpose everything u see that elite does is to keep society in order and to run with stability thats it . And u cannot reach that level like u cannot be a good athlete without genetic predisposal same way u cannot become an elite without that desire to look out for all . Its all just natures way of assigning roles . We just feel like its in our hands. Thats an illusion .@alriodai