• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Vvvvxxxx, Lux and 2 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Golang, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
"we" this cuck wont do anything

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
random irrelevant country trying to fuck with america deserves to get blown off the map tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 8090, Golang and 7 others
It's simple don't fuck with the the strongest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Good.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SpiritAnimal
random irrelevant country trying to fuck with america deserves to get blown off the map tbh.

America deserves to get blown off the map. woat country. all they do is bomb people and spread degeneracy. Wish Hitler would be resurrected so he could end the US.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 4797, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
I absolutely love trump. I really hope and wish the american people vote for him rather than Biden fucker.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and Deleted member 9072
Where the fuck are you from cunt.
Trump mogs every fucking leader in this earth.
And America mogs every fucking country on this Earth under his leadership.
Coming from a brown guy who lives in Sweden
All his kids are married to jews nuff said.

• Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Trump's wife is literally phucking Justin Chadeau but please tell me more about how beta bucks zionist dinkrider Trump mogs. jfl. Also imagine being "brown" and worshipping Zionist Donald Trump who wants to blow up every brown country on the planet and steal their resources. strong self hate.

imagine being mad that the king of america talks shit to third world shitholes

hes not going to do anything unless its warranted, hes just swinging his giant nuke dick around

do you want the president to be a weak pussy idgi

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
gigachad trump will destroy iran easily

• +1
Reactions: Golang and .🇹🇩.
Not really most world leaders view him as a joke. Under his leadership we have had blm riots and burning cities. Besides he’s run by his lobbyists like Sheldon Adelson who want to advance Israeli interests like endless war and western degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
NUKE AM,IRRAINDAI9SNBDASONDBASOUBDASU9VDASIVUDAVDUASVDGAS

Not really most world leaders view him as a joke. Under his leadership we have had blm riots and burning cities. Besides he’s run by his lobbyists like Sheldon Adelson who want to advance Israeli interests like endless war and western degeneracy.
jews*

imagine being mad that the king of america talks shit to third world shitholes

hes not going to do anything unless its warranted, hes just swinging his giant nuke dick around

do you want the president to be a weak pussy idgi

Trump is the biggest biotch in history. 300 pound obese cuck whose wife gets phucked by other world leaders.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Marsiere214
Well I dont really know much about American politics, all I want to say that the world needs trump. Because who runs America basically runs the world. And we want the right people running the world not leftist cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Well I dont really know much about American politics, all I want to say that the world needs trump. Because who runs America basically runs the world. And we want the right people running the world not leftist cucks.
TRUMP LIVES RENT FREE IN YOUR PEANUT SKULL

giphy.gif

Iran is an ethnic country so I hope he does wipe it out alongside the entire middle east, india and asia as well.

• +1

No, the world doesn't need Trump. Is*ael needs Trump. And again Trump is the literal cuck whose wife gets passed around by other world leaders while Trump watches.

• +1
No, the world doesn't need Trump. Is*ael needs Trump. And again Trump is the literal cuck whose wife gets passed around by other world leaders while Trump watches.

View attachment 722814
Isn't Israel a small state defending itself and surrounded by millions of maniacs which want Israeli people dead.
If my country would be a world super power I am sure we would help too. Make sure no injustice happens and democracy spreads in the entire world.

Isn't Israel a small state defending itself and surrounded by millions of maniacs which want Israeli people dead.
If my country would be a world super power I am sure we would help too. Make sure no injustice happens and democracy spreads in the entire world.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1

• +1