Trump to be banned from the ballot in MULTIPLE CITIES

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Many legal organizations, in an effort to protect the sacred institution of democracy, are planning on moving forward with litigation challenging former President Trump's access to the ballot, citing that he is disqualified from political office because of the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3 of the Constitution. Many insurrectionists have already been banned from political office at the state level.

Will Republicans move forward with Trump as the nominee when they possibly can't even vote for him? Do you support the ban or not?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Lmao, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
In effort to "protect democracy" we are making sure you can't vote for this man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 26859 and 9 others
Vivek definitely can't get voted in. He's such a fucking autistic shill

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Lmao and Deleted member 5815
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Lmao, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
Vivek definitely can't get voted in. He's such a fucking autistic shill
Watch all the shills on this forum who were saying desantis would win a month ago get behind Vivek as Trump's vp now. We don't want Vivek or Ron they are GAY

Capture dcran le 2023 08 25  192327

Capture dcran le 2023 08 25  192458

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Joe Rogancel and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: blite, Lmao and Deleted member 5815

cage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, OGJBSLAYER, 1966Ford and 6 others
shills are so afraid

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
WE'RE SO BACK TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 5815
i dont want to hear shit about this guy unless he starts a civil war

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Joe Rogancel
All of them are
And when there is one guy who dares to stand up against them and could have a real shot someday, half the right decides to hate him because he was friend with a catboy five years ago, because he's only 87% white or because they find him annoying

Watch all the shills on this forum who were saying desantis would win a month ago get behind Vivek as Trump's vp now. We don't want Vivek or Ron they are GAY

View attachment 2400594
View attachment 2400597
thats exactly whats happening with me , except i was never a Desantis fanboy he bores everyone to death, and i want Vivek to be THE PRESIDENT actually, not just VP- would be extremely interesting to see how that turns out
Trump is just a boring boomer with a few good zingers, and did almost nothing in office tbh

Should have tagged me, bitch ass :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 5815
Theyre all shit

Turn off the tv incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Skywalker, 1966Ford and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Skywalker
cheating AGAIN

Jfl they are so afraid of him

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 5815
thats exactly whats happening with me , except i was never a Desantis fanboy he bores everyone to death, and i want Vivek to be THE PRESIDENT actually, not just VP- would be extremely interesting to see how that turns out
Trump is just a boring boomer with a few good zingers, and did almost nothing in office tbh

the image if trump was definitely better than the reality, back in 2016 i thought he was gonna be some based racist who kept immigrants out and put women back in the kitchen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 5815
In effort to "protect democracy" we are making sure you can't vote for this man
this is what they claim in germany too.

„we need to ban the AFD (only real right wing party) to safe the democracy“

lefties are a bunch if hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Skywalker, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
he will get voted again. all this banning and negative news they do about him just gives him attention and wakes up the normal american person that something cant be right here

i want him to be elected again just to see the sad leftist idiots again even if its bad for europe

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Joe Rogancel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
It's easy to be "democratic" when you are not in power.

All of the modern media, tech companies, CEOs, universities, and so on are dominated by leftist technocrats and anything that doesn't align with their beliefs is in their best interest to be gone.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 31457 and Skywalker
the image if trump was definitely better than the reality, back in 2016 i thought he was gonna be some based racist who kept immigrants out and put women back in the kitchen
its the retardation of being a Fuentes fanboy, most likely, that got you into this conundrum :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Joe Rogancel
this is what they claim in germany too.

„we need to ban the AFD (only real right wing party) to safe the democracy“

lefties are a bunch if hypocrites
Protect democracy by letting a nazi run for president

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Joe Rogancel

Vivek would enslave all of us with AI technology and veganism

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
he will get voted again. all this banning and negative news they do about him just gives him attention and wakes up the normal american person that something cant be right here

i want him to be elected again just to see the sad leftist idiots again even if its bad for europe
its 100% gonna be Trump- PREZ and Vivek - VP
start putting bets rn - its a safe bet
sleepy Joe wont win again and the dems have NO alternatives
:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Joe Rogancel
  • +1
Protect democracy by letting a nazi run for president
who is the nazi? Trump? or youre talking about Europe- AFD? dont make me laugh :feelskek: :feelskek:
EVERY single "far right " party in Europe is super pro israel and miles apart from fascist parties of the 20th century
they arent even as based as "liberal" parties of 1910 , lets say JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
its 100% gonna be Trump- PREZ and Vivek - VP
start putting bets rn - its a safe bet
sleepy Joe wont win again and the dems have NO alternatives
:feelskek:
Doesnt the elected president chose themselves who the VP is? Why tf would a 6'4 elite Aryan chadlite put an autistic Indian as his VP

Doesnt the elected president chose themselves who the VP is? Why tf would a 6'4 elite Aryan chadlite put an autistic Indian as his VP
Trump will NEVER put a RFK Jr Tucker or a Kanye as his VP because unfortunately he doesn't want someone to steal the show it's all about him he wants someone he can overshadow

• +1
Many legal organizations, in an effort to protect the sacred institution of democracy, are planning on moving forward with litigation challenging former President Trump's access to the ballot, citing that he is disqualified from political office because of the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3 of the Constitution. Many insurrectionists have already been banned from political office at the state level.

Will Republicans move forward with Trump as the nominee when they possibly can't even vote for him? Do you support the ban or not?

Won't make much of a difference
Trump get very less votes there

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 5815