Trump Vs Biden debate

Rigged

Rigged

Check My Profile Posts
Trump played Biden he doesnt care about the debate his goal was to show how retarded the other person (biden) was, which worked the democrat party started to panic and want to replace him asap surely lost several votes

People were trying to say trump looked bad, yeh he hit his points about the economy being better, border is open with biden, and theres 2 wars when theres 0 under trumps, he stated these over and over while biden couldnt finish a sentence

People saying trump was ignoring questions and not answering while it was due to biden making a claim about trump in which he has to respond before going to the presenters question

people stating their both failures for having a 15 second golf segment in a 2 hour debate holy shit

“Brooo i swarrrr its trumps fault”

While it was 1.4% during trumps run

Lmao this nigga bidens a moron if he wins it has to be rigged

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis123, owlofathena and CoreSchizo
Biden needs a good rapeing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Biden needs a good rapeing
If i see him im making a post on org and everyon here gotta pull up

“Looksmaxers rape president biden”

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Both are bad. Biden is a different kind of stupid, but it serves the purpose to make his opponent (Trump) look smarter.

In reality Trump is also more malicious than Biden and has bad plans for this world.

Don‘t get swayed over into believing he‘s some kind of savior or smart choicemaker.

Both are bad. Biden is a different kind of stupid, but it serves the purpose to make his opponent (Trump) look smarter.
Thats bidens fault lmao bidens not a plant to make trump look smarter
In reality Trump is also more malicious than Biden and has bad plans for this world.
Nigga what type of propoganda is this lmao anything trump would so would get shut down president isnt the highest rank, also if trump wanted to do something stupid why not do it his first time
Don‘t get swayed over into believing he‘s some kind of savior or smart choicemaker.
I dont think hes a savior but he is indeed a smart choice maker lmao, he isnt the richest us president in history for nothing

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
They both lie their ass off difference is Biden literally can’t strong together sentences and looks more decrepit and senile which lost him the debate

Thats bidens fault lmao bidens not a plant to make trump look smarter
Trump and Biden are shaking hands and breaking bread together in backstage.
Do what this information what you want.
also if trump wanted to do something stupid why not do it his first time
He would‘ve get quickly run down and shitstormed after what happened in 2020 with the race riots.
The votes in that year‘s election were rigged indeed, but in Trump‘s favor.
He knew he would return to the White House once the situation calmed down and he came back from his 4 year vacation.
I dont think hes a savior but he is indeed a smart choice maker lmao, he isnt the richest us president in history for nothing
He‘s not the kind of person he shows himself as.
Even that he cannot fake properly, and here and there you always see outbursts or moments of his real self pop out.

Last edited:
Trump and Biden are shaking hands and breaking bread together in backstage.
Do what this information what you want.
Making up our own shit lmao trump has 3B and isnt losing money
He would‘ve get quickly run down and shitstormed after what happened in 2020 with the race riots.
Lmao riots happened either wat what typa logic is this
The votes were rigged indeed, but in Trump‘s favor.
Lmao what he couldve just avoided riots while in elections they lasted like 2 months
He knew he would return to the White House once the situation calmed down and he came back from his 4 year vacation.
What reason would he have for this
He‘s not the kind of person he shows himself as.
Prolly lmao
Even that he cannot fake properly, and here and there you always see outbursts or moment of his real self pop out.
🤨 niggas cant be serious anymore

Making up our own shit lmao trump has 3B and isnt losing money
Where did I say that?
I just said that Biden and Trump are closer than what you might think.
Lmao riots happened either wat what typa logic is this
Wouldn‘t have been good to continue his next run with this shit going in the background.
niggas cant be serious anymore
if you see him would you categorize him as kind and humble?
As patient and accepting of criticism?
Is he truthful and faithful?
I don‘t think so.

They both lie their ass off difference is Biden literally can’t strong together sentences and looks more decrepit and senile which lost him the debate
Obama promised to stop oceans from rising bush promised peace and democracy in the middle east, 1 promise does not = 1 promise since some are way harder and not possible, how do u especy trump to keep all his promises, and he hasnt lied about random statements unlike biden 🤨

Where did I say that?
I just said that Biden and Trump are closer than what you might think.

Wouldn‘t have been good to continue his next run with this shit going in the background.

if you see him would you categorize him as kind and humble?
As patient and accepting of criticism?
Have u seen the accusations hes been thrown, i dont expect him to be kind a president shouldnt be a kind sweetheart

haven't been following. how does trump plan to end the wars?

dont think hes a savior but he is indeed a smart choice maker lmao, he isnt the richest us president in history for nothing
"small loan of a million dollars"

Have u seen the accusations hes been thrown, i dont expect him to be kind a president shouldnt be a kind sweetheart
He was like that before already:

Cheated on his 3 wives. Made fun of people with disabilities and onfortunate bodily proportions.

Lied a tons of times.

Constantly boasts and is prideful of himself.

Always incorporates "Nobody knows/does … as I do!" in his sentences.

Couldn’t keep his promises.

Spent time with Jeffrey Epstein (Most likely also on his private island)
Jeffrey Epstein Trump GIF

You can think of him as president what you want, but as a human being he is the vile person.
And this will undoubtedly flow over into his next presidency.

Last edited:
This is the highlights of the debate for anyone wondering
GQxLvcjWMAEP w

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
so im shadowbanned again