Trump Wears Lifts Confirmed

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog

At 1:03 of this video ,immediately after being shot Trumps first instinct is not survival for his life but rather something much more important

His height status ,global leaders are generally very tall and MOG their opponents and allies in meetings and conferences by displaying dominance

Him calling for his shoes when they are of no consequence in such a situation reminds me EXACTLY how I reacted when my shoes came off during a fight in this thread here lmfao

IMG 2648

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Deleted member 61703, SecularIslamist and 6 others

At 1:03 of this video ,immediately after being shot Trumps first instinct is not survival for his life but rather something much more important

View attachment 3030869

His height status ,global leaders are generally very tall and MOG their opponents and allies in meetings and conferences by displaying dominance

View attachment 3030873

Him calling for his shoes when they are of no consequence in such a situation reminds me EXACTLY how I reacted when my shoes came off during a fight in this thread here lmfao

View attachment 3030881

Trumps an OG looksmaxer first Mewing now this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, RichardSpencel, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, RichardSpencel and CopiumX

View attachment 3030869

View attachment 3030873

View attachment 3030881

Why i dont see putin getting mogged despite hes shorter he has infinite aura

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Deleted member 61703, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

View attachment 3030869

View attachment 3030873

View attachment 3030881

Lol, you're funny as hell.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Deleted member 61703 and Willmogulater
All politicians wear lifts, except high T low inhib manlet jewlenskyi

• +1
FC9B321E C793 42A7 8D8E FD48BDBE73E0

How many inches is this

• +1
he doesn’t wear lifts he’s 6ft according to celebheights and looks that height always. he just larps 6’3

• +1
How tf did we elect him, he's an emberassement...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
his lifts saved his life by putting his head is just the right angle and location to be missed. just lol if you're not liftmaxing to avoid headshots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and RichardSpencel
he doesn’t wear lifts he’s 6ft according to celebheights and looks that height always. he just larps 6’3
There's no way he's 6'0. I'd say 6'1 he's probably an inch down due to old age anyway. Even in celebheights it says peak height was 6'2+

• +1