trust no one, not even your parents

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
“Parents tend to favour a child that is most like them, reminds them of themselves, or represents what they view as a success of parenting,” she says. “Younger children are most likely to have been raised by a parent who, over time and experience, is more confident and skilled in their child-raising

always remember your parents love you because you remind them of themselves

Other research has shown that parents favor the better-looking child because they have more of a chance of finding a mate. From an evolutionary perspective, parents favor the child that's most likely to reproduce. “In the end, it's about which child will yield more healthy offspring,” says Nikiforidis

i have experienced this firsthand , i used to be fat as fuck but when i leaned down my parents started treating me better and still i was way below average so they still treated me badly compared to my cousin , i always was buttend of the joke

TRUST NO ONE , I REPEAT TRUST NO ONE , you havent seen the real faces of the people around u yet , IF parents loved unconditonally then honor killings wont exiest

AND THE CHERRY ON THE TOP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and Darkeningstar
More

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
“Parents tend to favour a child that is most like them, reminds them of themselves, or represents what they view as a success of parenting,” she says. “Younger children are most likely to have been raised by a parent who, over time and experience, is more confident and skilled in their child-raising

always remember your parents love you because you remind them of themselves

“Parents tend to favour a child that is most like them, reminds them of themselves, or represents what they view as a success of parenting,” she says. “Younger children are most likely to have been raised by a parent who, over time and experience, is more confident and skilled in their child-raising.

i have experienced this firsthand , i used to be fat as fuck but when i leaned down my parents started treating me better and still i was way below average so they still treated me badly compared to my cousin , i always was buttend of the joke

TRUST NO ONE , I REPEAT TRUST NO ONE , you havent seen the real faces of the people around u yet , IF parents loved unconditonally then honor killings wont exiest

AND THE CHERRY ON THE TOP

Nah, even if you're non nt, if you are gl you can trust them.

I know it's more complex than that

• JFL
and yeah never trust normies aswell they will sell you over even a marginal benefit especially if you are past the ages of 15-16

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nah, if you look good even as autist you can trust them.

I know it's more complex than that
thats the real part this bluepill of unconditional love is retarded

• +1
thats the real part this bluepill of unconditional love is retarded
Why should they? Generalizing, there are more times when they stand in the way of someone if the "someone" goes off the neurotypical track than there are times when they are supportive. It depends

• +1
Why should they? Generalizing, there are more times when they stand in the way of someone if they go off the neurotypical track than there are times when they are supportive. It depends

read this post u will get what im saying. parents are no different then normies in how they would treat you they wouldnt say shit to your face but deep down they know they think very low of u

• +1

bump with a brutal blackpill

water

• +1