trusted sources for aromasin and mk677

zygopuller

zygopuller

Iron
i’m 14 and 178cm, i want trusted sources for aromasin and mk677 in the US, also if anyone knows any other things i can add to my stack it would be very helpful, if you’re gonna reply about how i’m too young or irrelevant shit just shut the fuck up please.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
aromasin - osgear.se
mk677 - brainlabz.ru

• +1
Reactions: Bale, mvp2v1 and zygopuller
aromasin - osgear.se
mk677 - brainlabz.ru
you got any sources for hgh? also give a source that’s already been tested, if you can. sending to a lab is expensive and hgh is already expensive as shit.

• +1
Reactions: castizo
you got any sources for hgh? also give a source that’s already been tested, if you can. sending to a lab is expensive and hgh is already expensive as shit.
Yeah if you rep me i would but seeing as youre being RUDE and not repping i wont give rn

• +1
Reactions: zygopuller
thanks bhai, also do you do anything else to heightmaxx other than supplements? i don’t wanna get supplements they’re endocrine disrupters
not all supps are endocrine disrupters
well other than those just a really healthy diet and a stress free lifestyle (i.e. nature centered) and good sleep habits

not all supps are endocrine disrupters
well other than those just a really healthy diet and a stress free lifestyle (i.e. nature centered) and good sleep habits
am i good if i just do the stack and other shit except supplements? or are the supplements significant?

• +1
Reactions: zygopuller