Truth about face exercises

Uglylooser133

Uglylooser133

Bye bye , done here
Face yoga doses not make your face more defined . Lol at these coping youtubers saying it does but in reality what it does is it reduces the sagging skin caused by aging so if you’re a sub human , it’ll just make you a “ younger looking “ subhuman . Your bones is what makes your face defined , none of that face exercise crap . Only way to slim your face to your genetic potentional is eat collgean rich foods , cut down on sodium refined carbs and sugar,loose body fat, or get implants /fillers anything else is cope .

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
No shit Sherlock

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Marsiere214
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6403
good thread but I thought collagen can actually make your face less defined by plumping up your skin similar to 'face yoga' in a way?

good thread but I thought collagen can actually make your face less defined by plumping up your skin similar to 'face yoga' in a way?
Collegean is what keeps your skin elastic . Once your skin becomes less elastic then your face will become droopy and saggy . I think it also depends on how much portions you’re taking too because I did that and people used to think I’m 35 and now they think I’m 27-28 now because I didint took care of myself for a while

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Once your skin becomes less elastic then your face will become droopy and saggy
If you have very low collagen then yes but the trouble is if you have really youthful skin e.g. very high collagen and large fat pads behind the skin, it can end up looking less defined bone structure wise that someone with average skin and the same bones.

IMO more than a worthy trade off though but something to keep in mind