Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
We all hear the normie advises like:
"Just wash your face, bro!"
"Just eat healthy, bro!"
"Just exercise, bro!"
"Just supplement with gazillion supplements, bro!"
even in here

As someone with a case of low-moderate Acne cutting kind of foods never fixed it, supplementing neither, it only reduced it,
I still recommend cutting things like dairy and unhealthy things and supplementing with things like cod liver oil, because they help, and make you healthier overall
Some people have reported total success with supplementing with things like Zinc, cutting dairy and etc.. but those are very rare cases

The best treatment and the only treatment in majority of cases is just using things like Retin-A (the longer, the better) and certain kinds of Antibiotics and creams along with it, you basically need something strong,
Don't fall for all of those memes and don't waste your time on them, only buy cod oil, which includes all of the vitamins that are a most for a healthy skin and omega3,
and even then don't expect that it will fix your skin, its just an addition and its always good to be healthy

Personally what I do:
Clindamycin in the morning/when you wake up
Retin-A in the evening/before sleeping
and washing my face before applying each, now before you faggots jump and say shit, "you are saying the meme", its only to remove the cream you applied before so they don't interfere with each other and to give a better environment to the creams.

Don't forget that you will go through a purge phase, and your acne will get worse in the first few weeks to 2 months however it will become much better after its over
and the more time you take Retin-A the less side effects you will have and the more effective it will become

I recommend you to search on youtube videos of before and after, the results are amazing, the only individual difference is when you get them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6573 and Deleted member 6695
Avoiding dairy has worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Avoiding dairy has worked for me
Did it completely fix your acne? I very rarely hear any kind of success

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
The problem is people tell you all the time what to not eat but never WHAT to eat except for fucking oatmeal an vegetables. Meanwhile normies get to eat whatever the fuck they want and never have acne

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Don't forget that you will go through a purge phase, and your acne will get worse in the first few weeks to 2 months however it will become much better after its over

A lot of people purge longer than 2 months. My purge lasted 6 months, thankfully it seems the worst is over and I'm now dealing with the occasional whitehead and blackhead and pih.

Did it completely fix your acne? I very rarely hear any kind of success
I never got any major acne in the first place, because I almost never have any dairy.
But when I do have some dairy every once in a while I do get a little acne

A lot of people purge longer than 2 months. My purge lasted 6 months, thankfully it seems the worst is over and I'm now dealing with the occasional whitehead and blackhead and pih.
how much %?

I never got any major acne in the first place, because I almost never have any dairy.
But when I do have some dairy every once in a while I do get a little acne
then you just fixed a really minor case, I am talking about real acne

then you just fixed a really minor case, I am talking about real acne
It should still help man, all my family members who drink milk get acne from it

It should still help man, all my family members who drink milk get acne from it
it should help but only slightly, no one with moderate acne was ever able to remove his acne simply by cutting foods and supplementing

• +1
Milk is cope, I am average height without drinking milk in my life, only as cereal every once in a while
i needed some protein

• +1
Milk is a shit source of protein, a lot of sugar and fat, little to none protien, only like 7-8 grams of protien for 100 calories
just go for meat then?

Low glycemic food and find strong anti-inflammatory supplements(like guggul or cats claw)

Low glycemic food and find strong anti-inflammatory supplements(like guggul or cats claw)
I eat no more then 80 grams of carbs (also high in fiber) and omad+my glucose levels are lower then average