• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ž ,๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–...

๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ž ,๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Born , Go to school , Study Hard , Work Hard , Pay taxes , Get married , Have kids , retire and die...

Meritocracy is what the elites tell the talented and (blindly) idealistic peasants to work their asses off to pay taxes to support their lavish lives.

Comrade

Look carefully where the money goes ,connect all the dots ,recognize the patterns and you'll learn the truth.

..... But this doesn't mean you should quit your job and be a basement dwelling neet , you still need money to survive and thrive on this blue-green rock. You can work hard and love your jobs , but you shouldn't love your company head over heels because you can be replaced anytime.

So , educate yourselves , don't get indoctrinated and

[๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š]

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Thanks chad

nice text generator retard

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I mean, this is life for every organism on earth though.

It's all about obtaining resources, looks etc, to increase your odds of reproducing with a high quality partner.

That's why I'm moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I mean, this is life for every organism on earth though.

It's all about obtaining resources, looks etc, to increase your odds of reproducing with a high quality partner.

That's why I'm moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, etc.

Yeah my enlightened bro , All the library-sized information and theory about what a woman wants in a man are boiled down to these simple principles.

1.) To obtain the best possible genetics for the offsprings

2.) To obtain the resources to ensure the survival of the offsprings as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–ž ,๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–...
Back