Truth about mewing

Epola

Epola

Bronze
Mewing is effective. Some people unfortunately are too recessed to mew effectively because their tongue can't press significantly against palate due to their malformed faces. For these people to mew effectively would require corrective devices such as are prescribed to kids in more serious orthotropics. Bottomline: mewing is effective if your tongue can exert sufficient pressure against your palatine. Just placing the tip of your tongue on the soft cartilage at the front of the roof of your mouth isn't going to do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, MikeMew'sBitch, StrangerDanger and 5 others
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT SOMEONE MUST HAVE TROLLED POSTING THIS FORUM IN SOME OBSCURE MEWING COPERS SUBREDDIT OR SOMETHING NO WAY EVERY FUCKING DAY A GREYCEL COMES TALKING ABOUT THIS JEWING THING THAT NOT EVEN THE OWN ''INVENTOR'' BELIEVES IN MEWING POST PUBERTY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, ElySioNs, adotsdot and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Baldingman1998
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT SOMEONE MUST HAVE TROLLED POSTING THIS FORUM IN SOME OBSCURE MEWING COPERS SUBREDDIT OR SOMETHING NO WAY EVERY FUCKING DAY A GREYCEL COMES TALKING ABOUT THIS JEWING THING THAT NOT EVEN THE OWN ''INVENTOR'' BELIEVES IN MEWING POST PUBERTY
View attachment 1341480
Oh the subs found my post

View attachment 1341480
yes mewing works even post puberty,mewing mog all the osteotomies and implants,now suck my cock you dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Marsiere214, joeveniro and 1 other person
the less u need it the more it works

• +1
Reactions: pizza