TRUTH, READ THIS

riicaard_

riicaard_

Iron
First of all, people that says that personality is the most important thing, they're just lying to your face, real love happens when 2 people fall at love with eachother, obviously before that, a hard physical atraction has to take place in.

A woman will never truly love you, she'll only respect you, the human being that a woman will only truly love are their children.

Another thing, if the right man appears, your gf will cheat on you 100% of the times, it doesn't matter how in love she's in you, because like im saying, a woman will never truly love you, truth is objective and this is the only truth, no one can say the oposite, if your girl or another girl you know has a celebrity crush, she's proving this statement true.

Remember guys, you are not an overthinker, you are a genius:blackpill:

(NOT MINE, JS COPIED) what you guys think of this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PSLdemigod
A woman will never truly love you, she'll only respect you, the human being that a woman will only truly love are their children.
cope . they dont love their children they just pretend they do they are satanic psychotic virtue signallers

wtf is the point of posting this in a bp forum

First of all, people that says that personality is the most important thing, they're just lying to your face, real love happens when 2 people fall at love with eachother, obviously before that, a hard physical atraction has to take place in.

Another thing, if the right man appears, your gf will cheat on you 100% of the times, it doesn't matter how in love she's in you, because like im saying, a woman will never truly love you, truth is objective and this is the only truth, no one can say the oposite, if your girl or another girl you know has a celebrity crush, she's proving this statement true.

Remember guys, you are not an overthinker, you are a genius:blackpill:
do you think your some poet? you joined today, this is the first step to blackpill, if your tripping over the first step you wont get far

True. I was once in the Gym and there was this couple, the girl was looking at me alot and the guy got mad lol

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
do you think your some poet? you joined today, this is the first step to blackpill, if your tripping over the first step you wont get far
broo i forgot, this text is not mineee