Try Phenibut for sleep too

warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
This shit is way too good for getting incredible sleep. I feel like I wake up a superior person mentally and physically fr lol. feels cleansing and optimizing.

100 Grams of Phenibut, rings to $35.35 with free two day shipping, on Liftmode.com using the code REDDIT10. This is about 50 medium doses, or 20 basically recreational doses.

Lmk if you have any questions about Phenibut btw. This shit is an excellent mood booster. It's great for parties too, you'd take it when you'd wanna take MDMA/molly for parties tbh. Take it with coffee, synergizes amazingly and it's basically godmode

Last edited:
Tenor 4

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
>100 grams
>20 recreational doses

>100 grams
>20 recreational doses
i'd say 5 grams is a recreational dose, 1-2 grams is therapeautic, and 3-4 is somewhere in between

i'd say 5 grams is a recreational dose, 1-2 grams is therapeautic, and 3-4 is somewhere in between
are u retarded? you are taking bunk shit or your measurements are laughably incorrect
you have to build up serious tolerance to feel the need to take 5grams

are u retarded? you are taking bunk shit or your measurements are laughably incorrect
you have to build up serious tolerance to feel the need to take 5grams
5 is recreational imo, recreational meaning purely for fun

take that much for parties sometimes

no need to take more than 1-2 grams to get the therapeutic effects

5 is recreational imo, recreational meaning purely for fun

take that much for parties sometimes

no need to take more than 1-2 grams to get the therapeutic effects
do you realize 5g would completely knock the average person out?

first of all there is no "therapeutic" dose, this substance is purely for recreational purposes
i am one of the few people who dont even respond to doses under 2g, and yet 2.1g makes me feel buzzed and drunk as fuck, 2.4g even more dizzy and 2.7g makes me feel like on cloud nine, eyeballs barely functioning, feeling like my brain is overloaded with dopamine, barely able to stand still etc etc

you are either taking 2 grams thinking its 5, or you've been using phenibut every single day and now your tolerance is fucked completely

no mentally sane person takes 5 grams

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
do you realize 5g would completely knock the average person out?

first of all there is no "therapeutic" dose, this substance is purely for recreational purposes
i am one of the few people who dont even respond to doses under 2g, and yet 2.1g makes me feel buzzed and drunk as fuck, 2.4g even more dizzy and 2.7g makes me feel like on cloud nine, eyeballs barely functioning, feeling like my brain is overloaded with dopamine, barely able to stand still etc etc

you are either taking 2 grams thinking its 5, or you've been using phenibut every single day and now your tolerance is fucked completely

no mentally sane person takes 5 grams
I've never taken it daily in my life, or often enough to cause tolerance

You're right most people could probably never handle 5g phenibut, I probably shouldn't recommend hardcore doses even if I call em recreational

for me, below 1g does nothing, 1-2g zeroes me out, and 2g+ starts to get euphoric, almost like molly. thats just my experience on it

• +1
Reactions: karbo