Try this to test if you're goodlooking

6.5PSL

Banned

Go on Omegle and if no girl complements that you're cute, you genuinely need to continue trying to looksmax. Omegle is great because girls have much higher inhibition IRL and on Omegle they'll just say what they think. Remember to have good lighting on your face though, but other than that, no compliments = over honestly.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, OOGABOOGA, WhiteGoodman and 15 others

Go on Omegle and if no girl complements that you're cute, you genuinely need to continue trying to looksmax. Omegle is great because girls have much higher inhibition IRL and on Omegle they'll just say what they think. Remember to have good lighting on your face though, but other than that, no compliments = over honestly.

Lifefuel

Lol this is unironically good advice.

Perfect for the housedwellers aswell.

No Excuses!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
its all about midface

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 8165
Also this is a great way to guage girls true reaction to seeing your face for the first time. Notice the smile from the girls looking at that honestly only HTN+ guys face. If the girls just look like they don't care when they see your face, yikes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Nautica, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
its all about midface
Nope. Honestly he's kind of riding on nichemaxxing with that hair. He's really not that far about average, I'd rate him 5.5 TRM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, buflek, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
Also this is a great way to guage girls true reaction to seeing your face for the first time. Notice the smile from the girls looking at that honestly only HTN+ guys face. If the girls just look like they don't care when they see your face, yikes.
I think he might be a chadlite tbh

its all about midface

ground breaking discoverings by genius op, so girls compliment a gl guys and hate ugly ones??who could have known:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and DwayneWhite55
Yeah, seen that a lot. Like with that Tomer Lawton guy on youtube.

He constantly insults women on Omegle because he has so many options. All girls want him there. It's crazy.

Meanwhile, I was on Omegle once with a female friend of mine and no one even paid attention to me. Completely over

ground breaking discoverings by genius op, so girls compliment a gl guys and hate ugly ones??who could have known:hnghn:
Not groundbreaking, but people here can go on Omegle to quickly figure their looks range instead if having random guys rate them. If you're normie range you'll get very few compliments and HTN-chadlite range will get many. Chad level almost every girl will say something and if you're sub-normie probably 0 compliments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and mortis
Not groundbreaking, but people here can go on Omegle to quickly figure their looks range instead if having random guys rate them. If you're normie range you'll get very few compliments and HTN-chadlite range will get many. Chad level almost every girl will say something and if you're sub-normie probably 0 compliments.
no need to go to omegle though, you have lived and experienced it irl, omlege is just another way to experience it but in a virtual way. school, work places and colleges are more brutal than omegle if you are not attractive and amazing if you look good

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
Legit. I used to go on there when I was deprived of dopamine. You don’t even need good lighting or a magical set up or something. I’d just whip out my phone in bed and go on there.

Too bad I’m non NT and couldn’t keep conversation going.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
omegle does not fucking work in UK
at least for me, how do fix this shit its stuck at loading the stranger's camera

looks exactly like my little brother

Nope. Honestly he's kind of riding on nichemaxxing with that hair. He's really not that far about average, I'd rate him 5.5 TRM.
He is easily 8+

Legit. I used to go on there when I was deprived of dopamine. You don’t even need good lighting or a magical set up or something. I’d just whip out my phone in bed and go on there.

Too bad I’m non NT and couldn’t keep conversation going.
thats what i do to cope too ,too bad my camera likes to do fish eye effect so from some angles i look death tier when up close

Do not attempt if mentally weak jfl

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Boxingfan, Nautica and 1 other person
wtf? he isnt that good looking

legit weird as fuck mouth/teeth area

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 17345
wtf? he isnt that good looking

legit weird as fuck mouth/teeth area
Hair halo is absolutely real. Younger girls appear to really like the TikTok style hair. I truly believe more mature women don't like it though and prefer the David Gandy / Matt Bomer type of guy to the low-T pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Johanjohan
This is a hairpill. Imagine him with a short cut. Girls wouldn't give him a second look
Long hair +clean shave+ lean= pretty boy

Truerateme 8? That is male supermodel, never seen someone like that in your life level. This guy is max 6.5 TRM under any realistic opinion.
TRM are even worse at rating than the PSL-sphere, they're all dimorphism-copers.

This is a hairpill. Imagine him with a short cut. Girls wouldn't give him a second look
Long hair +clean shave+ lean= pretty boy
I agree to an extend, though my point still stands if no one says anything about your looks, you don't look that good.

TRM are even worse at rating than the PSL-sphere, they're all dimorphism-copers.
I think TRM is fairly accurate though. Anyone rated a 6.5 (median rating) almost always has more appeal than a 6 then a 5.5 etc.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I tried this before I was blackpilled, went on omegle and searched using the tag "tiktok" looking for JBs. I connected with a girl and as soon as she saw my face she said "ew", it's not much but it was enough to make me feel bad eventhough I wasn't fully blackpilled at the time, after that happened I closed the site and never went on there again. I was fat as fuck when I did this though and I still am, I've been on a hard diet for like a week now, once I lose weight and leanmaxx I will remember to try this again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan and BearBoy
Those girls are like 14, he looks like a kid and hes HTN

this shit only works if ur a teen with some tiktok hair

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 16375
I tried this before I was blackpilled, went on omegle and searched using the tag "tiktok" looking for JBs. I connected with a girl and as soon as she saw my face she said "ew", it's not much but it was enough to make me feel bad eventhough I wasn't fully blackpilled at the time, after that happened I closed the site and never went on there again. I was fat as fuck when I did this though and I still am, I've been on a hard diet for like a week now, once I lose weight and leanmaxx I will remember to try this again.
Wow that is brutal. At least losing weight is the easiest and most effective looksmax so you're in a good position.

Those girls are like 14, he looks like a kid.

They like tiktok kids there not men
Agree to an extent but just look at their immediate facial reactions to seeing his face versus a normies. Night and day.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Agree to an extent but just look at their immediate facial reactions to seeing his face versus a normies. Night and day.
Yes but they are all 14 years old... i only care about 20+ and 20+ women would think he looks like a small kid

Yes but they are all 14 years old... i only care about 20+ and 20+ women would think he looks like a small kid
I think they'll still react the same to a very masculine man. If Bomer hopped on Omegle with a ring light every single person would comment on his looks despite being masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I watch ruben sole doing omegle live streams. He has jaw line and all his teeth ,women have called him good looking before through his chat. But girls on omegle skip him like crazy. I wouldn't have a chance on there.

I think they'll still react the same to a very masculine man. If Bomer hopped on Omegle with a ring light every single person would comment on his looks despite being masculine.
most girls are 14 years old there, this thread is only legit if you are 14-18 years old

i got many girls snaps on omegle by only showing my hair (tiktok fringe) and blue eyes, its all those 14 year old girls care about

this thread is retarded and only tinder is legit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Boxingfan and Deleted member 16970
I think TRM is fairly accurate though. Anyone rated a 6.5 (median rating) almost always has more appeal than a 6 then a 5.5 etc.
Bro "facial analysis" is the biggest cope of all time.
Just send your pic to an autist, and within 130 miliseconds he will tell you the truth.
TRM claims to give "objective ratings" which fundamentally cannot be true, since they have an arbitrary rating guide that doesn't take account for harmony. Beauty is objective, if someone is a 6, people are going to recognize them as a 6-7 in 130 miliseconds. We literally have a part of our brain that is purely dedicated to reacting to faces. At the end of the day beauty is objective, which means self evident and irregardless of the perceiver, and doesn't have much to do with "muh huge jaw", but mostly harmony (i.e the things we cannot really put a finger on)

Clearly, girls all come to an agreement that this guy is exceptionally hot within the first couple seconds, it's not like they whipped out their milimeter calipers to measure the amount of UEE or his FwhR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, DarkLoner94, Nautica and 3 others
genetically viable to produce easy-mode offspring

Literally just have a mop on your head and you’re set

Bro "facial analysis" is the biggest cope of all time.
Just send your pic to an autist, and within 130 miliseconds he will tell you the truth.
TRM claims to give "objective ratings" which fundamentally cannot be true, since they have an arbitrary rating guide that doesn't take account for harmony. Beauty is objective, if someone is a 6, people are going to recognize them as a 6-7 in 130 miliseconds. We literally have a part of our brain that is purely dedicated to reacting to faces. At the end of the day beauty is objective, which means self evident and irregardless of the perceiver, and doesn't have much to do with "muh huge jaw", but mostly harmony (i.e the things we cannot really put a finger on)

Clearly, girls all come to an agreement that this guy is exceptionally hot within the first couple seconds, it's not like they whipped out their milimeter calipers to measure the amount of UEE or his FwhR
I agree, but generally it's pretty accurate. People that focus too heavily on ratios are stupid and don't understand harmony and IRL appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Autists on here just discovering this? I knew this since years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back