Try to stop watching this video once you start press play.

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD

Just saw this vid. The whole time I don’t know what the fuck he was saying but still I didn’t give a fuck as I was mesmerised and in total awe. No homo. Imagine how girls feel JFL. They would be so happy to be in his presence. We didn’t stand a single chance. Also he still looks insanely harmonious even with shitty 2009 mobile phone camera lens distortion JFL. Ultimate halo here: you want to keep watching even though you dont understand a single word

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
And people on looksmax cope that someone mog him

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Members are busy hitting the replay button

Just saw this vid. The whole time I don’t know what the fuck he was saying but still I didn’t give a fuck as I was mesmerised and in total awe. No homo. Imagine how girls feel JFL. They would be so happy to be in his presence. We didn’t stand a single chance. Also he still looks insanely harmonious even with shitty 2009 mobile phone camera lens distortion JFL. Ultimate halo here: you want to keep watching even though you dont understand a single word

Stopped watching after1 second

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
no ur just a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and lookserumaxeru
Chico have boring personality and annoys a lot, he only gets luck and attention because of his looks (I already evaluated the look of Chico, just research, was an analysis worked entirely on Chico Lachowski), because he does not have much to express and can only inhale tasty and lick the blowjob god, so whatever

Easy, but it might be hard for you to stop it OP as you need to use only one hand you fucking faggot

Remember he is 6’3-4, imagine being a foid and having him in your presence.

god you guys are fucking faggots what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back