Try to the fruit diet.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Humans ate fruit. We are not meant to eat leaves and plants.

Nor meat and all that junk.

Try it.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i eat meat, fruit, vegetables, eggs, carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 66828 and lastamericanvirgin
That's really good. But try the fruit diet look into it.
i will never do a (insert food category here) only type diet, like no fruit only, no carnivore etc i eat all of them

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, 5'7 zoomer, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person
just dont eat 15 nutrients and eat 0 fat and protein theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, 5'7 zoomer, Dogpill enjoyer and 3 others
Fruit does have protein..
yeah bro 0.5g in 1kg maybe. its literally not enough. fruit only diet is dogshit our ancestors fucking would eat meat everyday in OP post you said humans ate fruit yes they ate fruit does this mean you should only eat fruit? fuck no they ate meat too retard

yeah bro 0.5g in 1kg maybe. its literally not enough. fruit only diet is dogshit our ancestors fucking would eat meat everyday in OP post you said humans ate fruit yes they ate fruit does this mean you should only eat fruit? fuck no they ate meat too retard
Garden of eden.

Fruit only.

Look up fruit with good protein levels.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
just dont eat 15 nutrients and eat 0 fat and protein theory
lmfao if you look at chimps in the wild they go out in groups, hunt monkeys and other animals and tear them apart and eat them raw. the whole body. Why would humans not have done that?? plants genuinely arent meant to be eaten by us
JFL at retards like OP who think no meat is able to be healthy in any way at all ever

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LooksMaxsterAwesome
lmfao if you look at chimps in the wild they go out in groups, hunt monkeys and other animals and tear them apart and eat them raw. the whole body. Why would humans not have done that?? plants genuinely arent meant to be eaten by us
JFL at retards like OP who think no meat is able to be healthy in any way at all ever
What do you mean by plants? Vegetables?

• +1
Are we animals?

Yes we aren't suppose to eat veggies. I'm saying fruit. Fruit. Fruit.

Vegetables are healthy
They don't want to be eaten dude. They release toxins. We can't even absorb most if it. We are made to eat fruit. The plants literally give us fruit to eat.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
They don't want to be eaten dude. They release toxins. We can't even absorb most if it. We are made to eat fruit. The plants literally give us fruit to eat.
source of them releasing toxins? and most of niggas here are ohh dont eat vegetables but here take this supplement, nigga supplements arent absorbed either, lots of things arent absorbed

• +1
the fruit that contains poison to prevent predators from eating?
Vegetables are healthy
tobacco contains nicotine preventing growth of other plants around it. Literally poison. same with caffeine. Onions literally release toxins that kill your eyes. why would i eat vegetables when they dont want to be eaten like the other guy said. Fruit is made to disperse seeds by eventually dropping off of the plant and then being spread by animals roaming or the wind

source of them releasing toxins? and most of niggas here are ohh dont eat vegetables but here take this supplement, nigga supplements arent absorbed either, lots of things arent absorbed
It's online if you search it. Sorry I can't it's just so hard.

Secondly I'm also going off the Bible. We only ate fruit in the garden. It was healthy.

tobacco contains nicotine preventing growth of other plants around it. Literally poison. same with caffeine. Onions literally release toxins that kill your eyes. why would i eat vegetables when they dont want to be eaten like the other guy said. Fruit is made to disperse seeds by eventually dropping off of the plant and then being spread by animals roaming or the wind
Wtf. Fruit doesn't have that. Plants do.

tell me which vegetables do that name 5 of them