Trying heightmaxxing for the first time

E

elpapusupremo

Iron
So i saw some guy here saying that 40mg of mk677, 1mg of Cjc-1265 and 200mcg of huperzine-A could 14x your hgh, i will try half of this (20mg mk677, etc) because i'm not rich and i don't wanna die because of mk677, y'all think this will actually work or anyone that has already tried it, did it work?

how old and xray ur growth plates first before doing anything

So i saw some guy here saying that 40mg of mk677, 1mg of Cjc-1265 and 200mcg of huperzine-A could 14x your hgh, i will try half of this (20mg mk677, etc) because i'm not rich and i don't wanna die because of mk677, y'all think this will actually work or anyone that has already tried it, did it work?
Ahh well actually you did it the wrong way, and because you mentioned you're not rich i'll fix it up for you routine wise as follows -

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS!

Essentially in my professional opinion I didn't read a single word you wrote because I don't care therefore I will keep responding like to bullshit that no one cares about, height might be law and you can't change your height once the plates close don't cope, get an xray.