Trying not to rope....

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
I think I should just ER tbh, I can’t bare how my Tyrone friend is describing my oneitis and how slutty she is at parties. It’s pure suifuel, this side she never showed me, it’s tough I’m caging rn. I remember texting paragraphs detailing how deeply I felt about her, and how she makes me happy. But unfortunately all my efforts were in vain as I am single while my oneitis has fucked 3 guys in the last month. It’s more than I can handle theres no hope
23EB60D6 7CC1 4B3D 8B59 CB37EB70DA1F

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Ocelot, TheMewingBBC and 7 others
I think I should just ER tbh, I can’t bare how my Tyrone friend is describing my oneitis and how slutty she is at parties. It’s pure suifuel, this side she never showed me, it’s tough I’m caging rn.
All girls are slutty lol

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723
How can i go on, im in despair, been reminiscing on all my rejections I might rope des srs

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
That sucks man, but theres gotta be some point where you accept that the blackpill owns us all.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, PYT and Looks234
Roping is the weak mans way out
It’s embarrassing how can i be 4.5-5psl and be reject so ruthlessly. Reputation tarnished ,completely obliterated. If I actually got the girls it would’ve saved my reputation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723 and Copeful
It’s embarrassing how can i be 4.5-5psl and be reject so ruthlessly. Reputation tarnished ,completely obliterated. If I actually got the girls it would’ve saved my reputation.
Are you sure you’re not below average ? If you go to these parties you’d see your oneitis slutting it up with Average boys

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and sytyl
That sucks tbh bro. It must be hard. Im not trying to be sarcastic but if u ever ER, can u shout my name?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9072
Are you sure you’re not below average ? If you go to these parties you’d see your oneitis slutting it up with Average boys
I’ve been invited multiple times to these parties when I was 15 but I didn’t have transportation so they eventually stopped asking and I became obsolete.

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6723
I’ve been invited multiple times to these parties when I was 15 but I didn’t have transportation so they eventually stopped asking and I became obsolete.
Just show up to these parties now and see how much your oneitis is slutting it up
Probably throwing it back on and making out with multiple guys, getting finger banged and leaving the party with one of the guys

maybe you can hook up with her too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
post your oneitis I bet 100% of everything I own she looks like a slut and you just have bad judgment skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
man up and stop being an ass

Rape her to recover your dignity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and sytyl

emotional niggas like us should be asleep by 12 am. starting tommorow i will because everytime i don't i also go through sad nigga hours

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Looks234 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT
It’s interesting to see how many men are sad just because of women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6997, Ocelot and 2 others
rap you listen to is shit listen to this instead

nigga im going through pain. im caging at the fact you just sent me eazy e

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 9072
Go ER at a BLM protest, no one will see it coming Jamal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6997 and justadude
brutal ngl but why do u care about a girl who fucked 3 dudes in the last month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6997 and egoy
brutal ngl but why do u care about a girl who fucked 3 dudes in the last month
She was beautiful , what we had was special. I want to marry and fly her away in a rocketship then we can be together forever

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She was beautiful , what we had was special. I want to marry and fly her away in a rocketship then we can be together forever
rope bro that shit was cringe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6997
Go ER at a BLM protest, no one will see it coming Jamal
I’ve never lusted after another 17 year old so much before, I need her to satisfy me. All I think about is her, I take drugs to numb the pain. I don’t think there can be a next time after this, I’ll just go out with the pills :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6997
I’ve never lusted after another 17 year old so much before, I need her to satisfy me. All I think about is her, I take drugs to numb the pain. I don’t think there can be a next time after this, I’ll just go out with the pills :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bruh you’re not even on her mind
She’s thinking about hooking up with different random guys at parties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6997 and curryslayerordeath
Bruh why give up

If you've already decided you're dead you've got nothing to lose? Rape her at the bare minimum bro come on smh

Why commit suicide over some 17 yo hoe, wait a few years and you'll see how her looks deteriorate and you'll think to yourself "holy shit I wanted to kms over THAT?!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
It’s not that deep bruh focus on yourself

Dont kys bro. Rather go ER than suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6997