Trying to ascend from mtn any advice + rating?

LatinoBoyo

LatinoBoyo

Iron
53C1AB4F 0358 4D05 86CB 8CA694389473
D627BA5E 3FD6 4509 8A11 DFA340E926CA
5E467DF7 FD37 454B 9036 A9DE3BB384BC
D2071FFD 9B05 4710 9924 7FD38C2585EF
DCFAAA74 0F74 43A4 8E81 20F602415B86

You will ascend by stopping being insecure and putting yourself out there. Idk where you at, but you shouldn't have any trouble being a Latina slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, Xangsane, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
You're handsome dude. Htn for sure. Tan skin, muscles, good jaw and eyes. Youre set

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tom69 and LatinoBoyo
Your a chad bro

• +1
Reactions: LatinoBoyo
You are HTN already bro. Plus good body halo. Chadriguez potential perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, Xangsane, Mr. President and 2 others
U r HTN and if 6ft+ chadlite

• +1
look at all the cucks sucking this faggot off. chad casually drops into an incel forum to farm validation points because his IG, snap, etc weren't enough. you subhumans should be ashamed of yourself. you dont think this clown already knows he's attractive. this is the same normie faggot who will avoid associating with you at all costs so you dont bring his SMV down in public. retards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, blite, aspiringexcel and 4 others
look at all the cucks sucking this faggot off. chad casually drops into an incel forum to farm validation points because his IG, snap, etc weren't enough. you subhumans should be ashamed of yourself. you dont think this clown already knows he's attractive. this is the same normie faggot who will avoid associating with you at all costs so you dont bring his SMV down in public. retards

You will ascend by stopping being insecure and putting yourself out there. Idk where you at, but you shouldn't have any trouble being a Latina slayer.
fitting pfp

jaw implants

That isn't always true, maybe he got bullied into believing he is ugly by jealous men, and then women don't speak to him bcuz they are attracted/scared of him..so he ended up being an incel (literally me)...

• Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404
That isn't always true, maybe he got bullied into believing he is ugly by jealous men, and then women don't speak to him bcuz they are attracted/scared of him..so he ended up being an incel (literally me)...
Delusional greytard. Bluepilled cuck idiot

Are you saying I have jaw implants or I should get jaw implants
i dont think you need anythign. but if you get anything you might consider subtle jaw implants or fillers to reduce gonial angle and even out mandibular plane

• +1
you are already looksmaxxed retard, just be NT

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
You look great, start socialmaxxing and avoid lookism

You're htn bro

just be confident

Abused dog trauma dump