Trying to ascend, need advicd

N

Nosrak

Iron
Hello everyone,

I’m trying to work on my appearance and better myself. I got blue contacts to fraud for blue eye halo and have been trying to get more exercise and physical activity in while maintaining basic hygiene ofc.

What are things I could do to better myself and reach my full potential? Please do not be a fucking idiot and tell me to get surgery jfl. I already know what surgeries I need. Right now I am just trying to max myself out as much as I can before surgery.

Attachments

• IMG_2456.jpeg
    IMG_2456.jpeg
    542 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2429.jpeg
    IMG_2429.jpeg
    405.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Hello everyone,

I’m trying to work on my appearance and better myself. I got blue contacts to fraud for blue eye halo and have been trying to get more exercise and physical activity in while maintaining basic hygiene ofc.

What are things I could do to better myself and reach my full potential? Please do not be a fucking idiot and tell me to get surgery jfl. I already know what surgeries I need. Right now I am just trying to max myself out as much as I can before surgery.
COld shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Bdot
Hello everyone,

Bro are side profiles are scarily similar

Attachments

• IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    665.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3250.jpeg
    IMG_3250.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Hello everyone,

Thicker eye brows and take care of your hair more thats all i can recommend

I think i might be a distant relative on my white side
bro what are you
looking at?😭😭 we don’t i genuinely can’t see the resemblance at all. I was thinking maybe you have the same nose as me but not even that rlly.

• +1
bro what are you
looking at?😭😭 we don’t i genuinely can’t see the resemblance at all. I was thinking maybe you have the same nose as me but not even that rlly.
Like really look at it yours is smaller because your white but really compare the features

Attachments

• IMG_3250.jpeg
    IMG_3250.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
Like really look at it yours is smaller because your white but really compare the features
mmm, the nose I can kind of see but the only thing similar about us besides that is that our philtrums aren’t flat lol

• +1
This is better because im looking off in the distance

Attachments

• IMG_3253.jpeg
    IMG_3253.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3251.jpeg
    IMG_3251.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone,

Anyways let me guess you get better side profile treatment then front profile treatment

Cucked so so cucked by my front

great i get cucked by my front
Well you have think about it in a real life perspective, nobody is going to judge you like .org unless they themselves are on .org lol. People aren’t going to treat you worse because of your front profile, they just view your facd ad one thing

Hello everyone,

Go outside and enjoy life