Trying to become famous is the best move in my situation. (Copied from .is. Explaining why I'm not going to hide.)

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

My only goal is to ascend and fight back
In my current position, the best move is to try to become as famous as possible with my name, and not hiding or moving to a different country.

"You're just obsessing over it, it will blow over bro" :soy:

The video gets more views over time. The Youtube short is the 16th most popular video on Fitxfearless's channel with over 500k subs. The latest comment was today. Fitxfearless's channel is growing, the social media algorithms will do it's work. Currently it's 4 - 5 million views, in 2 - 3 years, it could jump to a total of 7 - 10 million views. If Fitxfearless somehow grows to 1 million subs, it could get to 10 - 12 million views. It could be millions and millions of views. I acknowledge that I permanently fucked up my life, making it pretty crazy that someone in my situation didn't kill himself. The video will always follow me until my death, because the internet is forever. The call was July, it's October, it still affects my circumstances now and it altered the entire course of my life.

"People will forget about it/won't talk about it" :soy:

I know people aren't talking about me nor thinking about me 24/7. I didn't deny that. It doesn't matter if no one talks about EDP445, but people know who he is. Even if people aren't talking about it, if someone were to mention my name in a conversation, they would automatically associate me with the FItxfearless video. My reputation is still fucked despite the fact that I'm not talked about 24/7.

"Just pretend the video never happened. Move on." :soy:

Pretending the video doesn't exist is the equivalence of pretending you're not ugly/you're not an incel. You can't "move on" from something permanent.

"If you're doing x and y, then why are you still here :soy::soy::soy:"

Because what I'm planning involves you, and I'm a truecel. I'm still ugly, autistic, short. It makes sense to want incels to know what I'm doing because I'm actually serious in my plans. This is why I need to become famous. Because your interpretation of me is completely based off of the viral Fitxfearless video. I need to show my side of the story. (I explained the context and why in detail below)

"So why don't you hide/move to Mexico/change your name/delete your social media presence if your reputation is so fucked" :soy:

I'm going to try to explain this in a way that makes sense. You should rewatch the full video (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDs4-bSO8U
), and you'll realize it's bad for multiple reasons. When I rewatched it just now, it's worse than I remembered it. It is literal public humiliation, it's not an exaggeration to call it humiliation. "What kind of big brother are you?" "This is fucking pathetic", "They know you are a loser." and it's me appearing as a super giga-nonNT autistic incel taking all of the hits like a mentally disabled autistic. I am autistic, but I'm not fucking retarded to the point of down syndrome. I would say it's a misrepresentation of who I am. If you talked to me IRL, I wouldn't be that autistic. There's context. Before the call, the context was I hadn't talked to a person in 3 weeks because it was summer break. I was texting the suicide hotline the day before for being ugly and I was rotting for weeks, the lowest point in my life. I was nervous on call which resulted in me smiling out of nervousness, having slow responses because my brain couldn't think due to fear, because I didn't know who he was, there was 2000 people watching the livestream, and I was immediately intimidated and super nervous. It's like delivering a speech in front of a class, you didn't prepare for then choking on your words. It doesn't mean you're mentally disabled, you were just nervous. I'm autistic and I'm stupid but I'm not as autistic as I was in the video, normally. When people treat me like I'm that dumb, the negro inside me wants to sock them.

I'm autistic but I don't have down syndrome. When some normie acts like he needs to save me or feed me with the baby bottle, it's super gay. There was just bad circumstances I was in around the time and I was nervous on call. The problem is people only associate me with that Fitxfearless video, and if I died right now, I would be turbo fucked. That's why I can not rope no matter what and it's why I have to try to become famous by mass producing shorts/content. Living is shit, but dying right now would be hell, because imagine that video as the last thing people remember you by. The last thing people remember you by is that viral video. People would be laughing at your funeral. Imagine every struggle, pain, effort you put in disregarded to a 5 minute humiliating livecall and that's what people know you as.

That's the problem if I hide. If I hide/use a different name, that would have psychological consequences which would result in me roping. My classmates would still view "me" as a public embarrassment, mentally disabled incel. It doesn't matter if I'm in Monaco, people would still be laughing and talking shit because I would still be a public humilation.

I imagine how embarrassing my situation is, literally all of my old classmates, the popular kids, the weird kids, my crush in grade 6, my crush in grade 12, they see you as a giga-nonNT autistic person with down syndrome. If they don't mock you, they want to baby you. If I don't say some shit, that's how they're going to view me if I died today. Before I was fully redpilled. I talked about my life before, being bullied, isolated, eating in the school bathroom, doing the runs at 1 am, studying to try to get good grades in High School, hours of consuming self improvement content, trying to learn coding, fighting with my Dad, police being called, struggle, pain, effort, despair, all of that to be known as a giga-autistic truecel by millions and millions of people would be hell. If I wasn't nervous, I would be able to probably have a normal conversation, but I was nervous so I completely choked and did things the worst way I could do them.

If I hid, if I ran away, I would still be known as the autistic to the point of down syndrome giga nonNT truecel who got publicly humiliated by the entire world, and if I died, that video would still be mass circulating the internet. What's the point of hiding and working hard to build a new life if that doesn't solve the problem and I'm still a viral humilation? I'm away from the humiliation, sure. But I'm still being humiliated.

If I'm not going to kill myself, here's what I think is the best idea in my situation. It doesn't matter if they're low quality for now, high quality later. I expose the truth of everything and yap on multiple platforms. Then if I died today, I would be safe, because the Fitxfearless video would still be viral, but there would be videos on my instagram account that would be public that shows "Yeah, I did try hard, I was redpilled, I was an incel by circumstances not choice, I did go to the gym, I did try hard in High School, I'm not a bluepilled soy baby (Imagine following Nazi content for a year and trying to become masculine because I used to be fully redpilled for a girl to comment "But he's so cute tho, he looks so nice" and downtalk me when I could fucking beat them up)", and if I died, even if I was a global humilation, someone could just search up my name and find out the truth, my side of the story. If I died, but there was public videos I made as evidence that I did actually try hard, then even if I get made fun of, there would be no lies spread about me. The more famous I would become, the more people who would know the truth of my situation.

Saying nothing at all/hiding would be stupid in my situation and I would probably rope, because if I don't say anything, people can say what they want. They can say "I didn't work hard, you're a pathetic embarrassment", "I bet he jerks off everyday", "he was suicidal for attention", "his brother is laughing at him, he's a real lame", "this is what happens when you don't try." and they get to say their bullshit and like the good boy I am, I stay silent/hide because working a shitty 9 - 5 job in a different country justifies not speaking against the lies spread about me and feeling shit and pissed off everyday because I can't speak my mind.

My Uncle and Mom treating me like their baby boy and using the FItxfearless video as leverage against me and getting 10x more controlling then they were before. They won't even let me make decisions, but if they don't view me as serious then I'll cut them off without a second thought. Even other members of this forum, I notice that they "baby" me not out of spite, but subconsciously after the video went viral. If I just shut my mouth and was a good boy, no one would know who the fuck I actually am/what I stand for, but because the Fitxfearless video ruined my reputation, everyone assumes me to be the down syndrome giga autistic little boy.

That's why I'm going to try to become as famous as possible, mass produce content on different platforms, so people associate my name and face with my actual thoughts and beliefs, and not their predetermined beliefs they have of me due to a 5 minute video where I was nervous and completely fucked up.

"But if you make videos to expose your actual thoughts, actions, experiences and beliefs, that will ruin your online footprint." :soy:

The same online footprint where the Fitxfearless video got millions and millions of views and my last name is doxxed in the video?
Screenshot 2024 10 23 33918 PM

My online footprint is already fucked. Any employer could do a basic background check based on facial recognition. Even if I change my name, there's AI facial recognition to find the video titled "Here's why being an incel is ruining your life" (incel, the word associated with misogyny, extremism).

My footprint is already fucked, I was going to be humilated anyways, so I should make it publically known my beliefs, what I stand for, etc, so if I died today, there would be concrete proof of my actions, beliefs, experiences, so people can't spread lies about me.

It's better to have my footprint fucked and show what I actually believe and stand for, then to have a fucked footprint where people see me as a down syndrome baby and talk down on me when I want to fucking punch them in the face. I want people to know what I'm doing. I'm trying to make money, I'm trying to grow a movement, I didn't kill myself despite having a shit life, but if people want to just talk shit online all day and make stuff up about me, they should know what I'm doing/stand for, so I'm not going to hide, I'm not going to change my legal name, and I'll show things through my side of the story and explain the context behind everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, n9wiff, greywind and 2 others
Best of Luck brother,I pray that your life is gonna be fine regardless of this mistake

not one word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, pprimus43, greywind and 6 others
Are you the black guy in the video?

• JFL
Reactions: A1kek
Best of Luck brother,I pray that your life is gonna be fine regardless of this mistake
My life will always be terrible because I'll be a viral humiliation until I die.

• +1
Reactions: rory4579
U realise u can change ur name

n change ur appearance a bit

Hopefully in 20 years ull laugh about it dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A1kek and n9wiff
U realise u can change ur name

n change ur appearance a bit

Hopefully in 20 years ull laugh about it dawg
I don't want to hide

• +1
Reactions: rory4579
Holy hard watch , you should pull a walter white

Please get real mental health help. That’s just insane

NOT A MOLECULE

Attachments

• 4442987_4053293_4045629_IMG_0_3.MP4
    1.6 MB
Holy hard watch , you should pull a walter white
I don't understand the reference because I never watched Breaking Bad.

But now that my reputation is completely fucked, I should say whatever I want because I'm already a public humilation anyways. That's why I'm going to mass produce content.

smart decision