CBF2C20F FB1A 4B8D 9E6F 1F7995015F63

E0085603 A13F 4AE4 A22C 8473B64851C9

Grow it out? Fade the sides? Cut it short? Any advice would be appreciated

19 6’1

buzzcut

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL and YeaImIncel
God you need to drop the ear jewelry, unless it's insanely important to your clique or whatever. They add so much unnecessary gayness

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
God you need to drop the ear jewelry, unless it's insanely important to your clique or whatever. They add so much unnecessary gayness
That’s the one thing you found to comment on? Those with or without don’t make a difference to PSL

Except for that. The first one looks good. You already mog most of this forum. If you improve more, I think your nose is your biggest flaw that can be fixed.

ur fwhr is aroud 1.778 which means its longer than it is compact. thereforemore height to your head will make ur face appear even longer.
the lessvolume on top,the less ur face elongates.
ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 656 and YeaImIncel
Go bald bro, girls love it when a man has no hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL, Einon, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
awesome jaw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL and YeaImIncel
View attachment 93784 ur fwhr is aroud 1.778 which means its longer than it is compact. thereforemore height to your head will make ur face appear even longer.
Be careful about taking measurements like this with lens distorted selfies. That picture's giving me an IPD measurement of 58 mm but his IPD looks average. The lens distortion changes everything drastically. OP clearly has a normal nose and a short philtrum, with relatively normal eyebrows, and his zygos look average to maybe ever so slightly wide. I doubt his true FWHR is below 1.85.

Solid advice regardless though.

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel and Vitruvian
Chad how are you incel?

• So Sad
Reactions: YeaImIncel
Be careful about taking measurements like this with lens distorted selfies. That picture's giving me an IPD measurement of 58 mm but his IPD looks average. The lens distortion changes everything drastically. OP clearly has a normal nose and a short philtrum, with relatively normal eyebrows, and his zygos look average to maybe ever so slightly wide. I doubt his true FWHR is below 1.85.

Solid advice regardless though.
I’m also still like 20% body fat tho, I just don’t hold that much in my face, once I get leaner my fave will probably look more chiseled I hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I’m also still like 20% body fat tho, I just don’t hold that much in my face, once I get leaner my fave will probably look more chiseled I hope
You look very lean for 20%.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and YeaImIncel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
Probably around 18-20% yes I know but most of my fat is stored on my stomach which is really annoying so I have to get very lean to see them

Guess I’m not enough man

are you mentalcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Guess I’m not enough man
You're not an incel.

Dude wtf are you doing on this forum? Make a tinder account and get laid or go outside and get laid
He's in that awkward interlude where you're attractive enough to be noticeably above average, but not significantly enough to have people throwing themselves as you or to slay regardless of behaviour.

5.5 - 6 PSL Chadlite territory tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and YeaImIncel
That’s the one thing you found to comment on? Those with or without don’t make a difference to PSL

Yes, I did, and you should listen. I'm not an asshole, and I wouldn't comment on it unless I thought it would be helpful advice. The haircut is less important than the ear jewelry issue. You're a good looking man, but facial masculinity is not something you have a comfortable excess of. For most men in most cases, it requires invasive measures to remedy this, but you can go a long way by merely *not* piercing your ears every time you wake up. Count your blessings
Oh hell no

Buzzcut is usually a bad idea, but I'm curious to how it would look on OP. His hairline is so good

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel