Trying to maintain morning voice throughout the day, but it's not easy

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
I can sing down to a pretty good C2 (65.4 Hz) in the morning or even B1 (61.7 Hz) sometimes, but as soon as it hits middle of the day my limit is either D2 (73.4 Hz) or C#2 (69.3 Hz) and it kinda sticks around there for the rest of the day. I don't count vocal fry because the fems find that dumb, gay and tryhard.

However, I've been finding that humming low notes consistently when I'm not talking with others helps to preserve my lower range. I feel that when I don't use my voice for a significant portion of the day, my range gets clapped pretty quickly.

For those who want to work on their voice, using it consistently (including when not talking with others) and in a relaxed, healthy manner is probably a good way to maintain consistency from morning to night.

Another really good way is neck exercises, which I'm gonna try out soon bc a speaking voice lower than 85 Hz would be lowkey mogger asf

For the big dumb dumbs that don't know scientific pitch notation or have perfect pitch, here's what a C2 sounds like:

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and deadstock
Real tbh I was talking this morning to my dad and I sounded like a dragon with that throat growl innit :chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Imretarded? and scrunchables
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Real tbh I was talking this morning to my dad and I sounded like a dragon with that throat growl innit :chad::chad::chad:
Nigga can you at least read half the post? I couldn't even get out a "inb4 DNR" before you did that

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Over for this post, no interest in voicemaxxing

I need to
Vocal training, safe neck exercises, and drinking a lot of water are the keys to success.

Note on that water part: you do NOT want to drink too much water at once. Your body can only absorb about 500 mL of water in a single hour, and going over that will result in you most likely pissing most of it out. However, if you keep track of the time well, you can easily get in 3 liters of water a day, which is great for me, but if you feel you can do more then go ahead.

One more thing, and I can't stress this enough, but be EXTREMELY careful when doing neck exercises. You can risk permanent damage by doing it wrong or overdoing it.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
If you drink it lower your voice 10hz, atleast for me idk what causes it

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
scrunchables

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and scrunchables