Trying

bloatmaxxed2

bloatmaxxed2

Iron
I have failed a million times trying to improve myself i had the worst ED possible along with other insane problems and i always tried again thinking that this time i was gonna do it but now im starting to think that it was already over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, PeakIncels, Skull Issue and 2 others
Genes are law, and unfortunately you lost the genetic lottery and is destined for failure just rope buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and BrutalMogger
because youre doing the kshami jawad methods bhai

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Genes are law, and unfortunately you lost the genetic lottery and is destined for failure just rope buddy
i got approached by girls and i was loved by girls when i was younger facially im not that bad i have bad jaw asymmetry but i think the main problem is im a bloated socially weirdo alongside with trash mental health

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i got approached by girls and i was loved by girls when i was younger facially im not that bad i have bad jaw asymmetry but i think the main problem is im a bloated socially weirdo alongside with trash mental health
tales from the slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and BrutalMogger
anything is possible with the right mindset sigma grindset

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue
Self improvement doesn’t work. Just take what you want.

i know a lot of stuff are cope but what about getting lean and having a good hygiene routine
Doesn’t matter, if you’re short and ugly. You're just a lean, short and ugly clean guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2

I’m tired of my dick being noticeable.​

All of the clothes I wear seem to make my dick noticeable, standing up, sitting, laying down, anything, my dick always seems to be sticking out like a sore thumb and I’m so tired of having to constantly adjust it so that there isn’t a noticeable bulge. I’ve tried wearing all sorts of different stuff and no matter what it always just pokes it’s head (lol) and becomes the center of attention for me, and for other people, I’ve straight up had people point it out to me and it’s insanely embarrassing, anyways thanks for coming to my TED talk

I have failed a million times trying to improve myself i had the worst ED possible along with other insane problems and i always tried again thinking that this time i was gonna do it but now im starting to think that it was already over
same, I had an ED too during 10-13, brutally destroyed my growth and now I'm a sub5:forcedsmile:

same, I had an ED too during 10-13, brutally destroyed my growth and now I'm a sub5:forcedsmile:
my worst time with ED was my first college year and i had other issues to it was so bad seeing everybody else have fun driving around with girls in cars with music blasting or just hanging out like everythings so good and i was js fucked up i dont remember anything from first year i just pretty much sat alone the whole time just brutal