Tryna get out of a betabux situation

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Im in an fwb situation and we went on holiday together paid halves. But on holiday her tone changed she didnt pay for lunch and dinner and then it was my bday. She also didnt pay anything so I got my pockets dug. I then told her I am done with her bs games and she gaslit me saying she was gonna pay but I paid too quickly on the card machine. I then stormed out the room to the bar and had a few drinks. I came back telling her she is a golddigging cunt and that I dont wanna see her ever again. She then argued with me and tried roasting me. She called me an incel and I said “why would you sleep with an incel” and she said “because I got what I wanted, I got dick and I came from sex”. She then said “I am angry and horny two bad combinations what you gonna do about it” I said to her no sex ever again as I aint paying for shit. She then said we can go 50/50 from now on and then we had sex. This woman seems dodgy but they all are. Priority is protecting my wallet and sex is optional.

Im in an fwb situation and we went on holiday together paid halves. But on holiday her tone changed she didnt pay for lunch and dinner and then it was my bday. She also didnt pay anything so I got my pockets dug. I then told her I am done with her bs games and she gaslit me saying she was gonna pay but I paid too quickly on the card machine. I then stormed out the room to the bar and had a few drinks. I came back telling her she is a golddigging cunt and that I dont wanna see her ever again. She then argued with me and tried roasting me. She called me an incel and I said “why would you sleep with an incel” and she said “because I got what I wanted, I got dick and I came from sex”. She then said “I am angry and horny two bad combinations what you gonna do about it” I said to her no sex ever again as I aint paying for shit. She then said we can go 50/50 from now on and then we had sex. This woman seems dodgy but they all are. Priority is protecting my wallet and sex is optional.
Kek

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit