Tryna go on a cut

L

literalmikey

Iron
3897969_IMG_0567.jpeg

tryna lose around 10-20lbs , (I’m 6’0-6’1
190lbs )any suggestions to help , and is there any way to improve my side profile .

shit posture, but for lean maxxing go on a calorie deficit, i did 700 cal /day for a moth

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
how to fix postures? and what foods could i eat to not make me very hungry while on a 700/cal deficit , and do u track the calories?

how to fix postures? and what foods could i eat to not make me very hungry while on a 700/cal deficit , and do u track the calories?
Stand against a wall. That should be ur posture.
the biggest thing with leanmaxxing is the mental thing. Feeling hungry is the hardest thing, but dont worry, your body is meant to go on such calorie deficits for 5-6 months at a time. You should eat salads and lettuce, but imo it doesnt rlly matter. Eat foods that make you chew a lot, because it tricks your brain into believing you ate alr.
I used to track the calories with my fitness pal

and my face has been gettin way more symmetrical just got flatten my left side a bit more , i been sleeping on it more

I’m 6’0-6’1
190lbs
Your maintenance calories are estimated to be around 2,300. To lose about 2 lbs per week, consider reducing your intake to 1,300 calories per week, but avoid going lower to prevent yourself from tanking your metabolism.

Your maintenance carbohydrates are around 260g daily. Try cutting down to 150-200g per day if possible.

Also try to aim for 0.50-1g of protein per pound of body weight.

I would also recommend buying caffeine supplements, around 200mg if possible. They will help you suppress your hunger and keep you energized. Supposedly it can help with your metabolism too but I’m not exactly sure about that.

Your maintenance calories are estimated to be around 2,300. To lose about 2 lbs per week, consider reducing your intake to 1,300 calories per week, but avoid going lower to prevent yourself from tanking your metabolism.

Your maintenance carbohydrates are around 260g daily. Try cutting down to 150-200g per day if possible.

Also try to aim for 0.50-1g of protein per pound of body weight.

I would also recommend buying caffeine supplements, around 200mg if possible. They will help you suppress your hunger and keep you energized. Supposedly it can help with your metabolism too but I’m not exactly sure about that.
i was gonna go on a 700 cal deficit
, and by week u meant to say day right? And what would tankin my metabolism do? Do u have like foods u can recommend cause im not that good with knowing protein and carbohydrates

Gotta get facial hair for the chin

and by week u meant to say day right
Yes, your daily intake.

i was gonna go on a 700 cal deficit
And by this are you saying that you’re going to cut 700 kcal from your calories or eat 700 kcal in total?

And what would tankin my metabolism do?
Completely fuck it up.

Do u have like foods u can recommend cause im not that good with knowing protein and carbohydrates
Any lean meat. Chicken breast, beef, turkey, you get the point. Low in carbs, high in protein and healthy fats. As for your carbs, get it through organic dairy products if you can find any.

alr thanks and imma just cut 700 caps of my daily intake like u said so i should be doing a 1300 cal day

i recommend keto/carnivore diet if youre going on a cut and want to maintain muscle, it's much easier to get the protein and fats in on a low calorie count if youre not eating carbs.