TSH and FT4 hormones

C

cryoto

Iron
Hi guys
Just got my bloodwork from a jewish GP. I wanted a full range, but she was so much bluepilled.

My TSH came back with a value of 2.03 uIU/ml and FT4 1.53 ng/dL. I was concerned that I may have an enlarged thyroid

Is my references fine or should I hope on T3 from China?

Hi guys
Just got my bloodwork from a jewish GP. I wanted a full range, but she was so much bluepilled.

My TSH came back with a value of 2.03 uIU/ml and FT4 1.53 ng/dL. I was concerned that I may have an enlarged thyroid

bitchass ask ur doctor for the references or google

0 iq plus ur prolly jew too so fuck you

bitchass ask ur doctor for the references or google

0 iq plus ur prolly jew too so fuck you
calm down bro

almost impossible to get an appointment with GP where I live
I asked a simple question, If you don't have enough iq to provide a sufficient answer - please don't type any messages here

calm down bro

almost impossible to get an appointment with GP where I live
I asked a simple question, If you don't have enough iq to provide a sufficient answer - please don't type any messages here
there is no high iq answer to this, literally just fucking google

goddamn greycel, gtfoh

Normal values for TSH are 0.27–4.20 mIU/L, and for fT4 9.0-17.0 pg/mL

i hope u fucking kill youself, leave this forum ur ugly ass is not welcomed here

Normal values for TSH are 0.27–4.20 mIU/L, and for fT4 9.0-17.0 pg/mL

i hope u fucking kill youself, leave this forum ur ugly ass is not welcomed here
Nice bro, we are on the blackpilled forum and you send me a google references

Nice bro, we are on the blackpilled forum and you send me a google references
yeah bc thats the fck result?!

or what kind of an answer u want? there is not blackpill reference ranges:lul:

Hi guys

Everything is ideal.
TSH is perfect
FT4 is high but not too high

Everything is ideal.
TSH is perfect
FT4 is high but not too high
Thank you for your answer

I still think that I have quite a big thyroid. Doesn't look like it's my Adam apple. Propably will supplement myself with iodine and selenium and go to ultrasound check

Thank you for your answer

I still think that I have quite a big thyroid. Doesn't look like it's my Adam apple. Propably will supplement myself with iodine and selenium and go to ultrasound check
  • Thyroid peroxidase antibodies (TPOAb). High levels of these antibodies are a sign that Hashimoto's disease is causing hypothyroidism.
  • Thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAb). High levels of these antibodies are a sign of Hashimoto's disease.
  • Thyrotropin receptor antibodies (TRAb). These antibodies can be a sign of Graves' disease.
Check these values with a blood work and if everything’s fine it’s all in your head.

• Thyroid peroxidase antibodies (TPOAb). High levels of these antibodies are a sign that Hashimoto's disease is causing hypothyroidism.
  • Thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAb). High levels of these antibodies are a sign of Hashimoto's disease.
  • Thyrotropin receptor antibodies (TRAb). These antibodies can be a sign of Graves' disease.
Check these values with a blood work and if everything’s fine it’s all in your head.
Okay, thank you