IMG 7601

Attachments

• IMG_7600.png
    IMG_7600.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and goo25
Lmao the tiktoker is so right, tall people don't fit in socially from my experience, but short ppl tend to be fine.

I dont mean to insult tall ppl btw, just saying. I dont wanna make them insecure about their height now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ubicuse, watah and 1 other person
Lmao the tiktoker is so right, tall people don't fit in socially from my experience, but short ppl tend to be fine.

I dont mean to insult tall ppl btw, just saying. I dont wanna make them insecure about their height now
Absurd cope

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, narcissist_volcel, CopiumX and 3 others
he's kinda right, not for 6'3 tho but for most 6'5 and above it's like that

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Absurd cope
Go outside bro, there are no tall people around. Tall people are weird, they look out of place. Tall men are valued by women with daddy issues, that's not something to be proud of. Normal women want a 5'11 king. Publicly saying you're 5'11 and NOT rounding it up to 6'0 is a chad trait, you look like a highly confident chad when you say that to a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, serialcoper, 97baHater and 2 others
Go outside bro, there are no tall people around. Tall people are weird, they look out of place. Tall men are valued by women with daddy issues, that's not something to be proud of. Normal women want a 5'11 king. Publicly saying you're 5'11 and NOT rounding it up to 6'0 is a chad trait, you look like a highly confident chad when you say that to a woman.
nah they want a 6'2/6'3 guy
only 6'5 and above looks out of place, unless Ur skinny and lanky then u look out of Place even at 6'1

ttcel on ttcel violence

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Joined Feb 11, 2024
I was in this space since august 2023 ask @guilty @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ElTruecel
flexing rotting in incel forum isnt a flex
are you retarded? I said ttcel on ttcel violence to which you tried to claim I was also a ttcel to which I then gave proof. I wasn't "flexing"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, ubicuse and 97baHater
I was in this space since august 2023 ask @guilty @ElTruecel
I also made my account in 2023 but wasn't accepted so from now on Imma tag you whenever someone says ttcel

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I also made my account in 2023 but wasn't accepted so from now on Imma tag you whenever someone says ttcel
Were you also in GP (genetic prison), the server made by currycel?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
yes lmaoo, how'd yk?
I was there too and I feel like I might've seen your name but I'm not too sure. You might know me I was mod there and had the name of Saint/Toptalisman

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater