Tucker Carlson is the best example of aging really well (i.e, Rate Tucker Carlson)

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I have no idea how he does it, but the man literally hasn't aged in 40 years and in fact, only looks better and better, as if his boyish looks just made him into less of a goof and more of a chad the older he got:

High school:

DkILvmIV4AAzzIJ

~27 years of age
carlson25-jpg.1089382

Age 34:

Carlson 26

Age 45:

Tucker age 45

Tucker Carlson age 50

People used to say they didn't take him seriously because of the Bowtie, but I honestly think it's just because he always looked too young until about the age of 45, which seems to be his physical looks peak for him. What say you?

Attachments

• carlson25.jpg
    carlson25.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 410
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Solidcoin, Deleted member 6273 and 7 others
6/10, losing the fat will make him 7-8 depending

He’s retarded. That’s all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Shrek2OnDvD, Callooh_Calais and 1 other person
Chadlite if lean, could’ve cucked so many liberals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 10524, Solidcoin and 2 others
Chadlite if lean, could’ve cucked so many liberals
I thought being lean was a meme. All he needs to do is follow the just exist theorem tbh as nothing matters anymore looks theory is dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 7580
I thought being lean was a meme. All he needs to do is follow the just exist theorem tbh as nothing matters anymore looks theory is dead
Ye lean by itself is mean , you’d end up incel like zyros
He should’ve gym/roidmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and volcelfatcel
Ye lean by itself is mean , you’d end up incel like zyros
He should’ve gym/roidmaxxed
He should've personalitymaxxed gym is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
He's also an idiot

Tucker Carlson seriously hasn't aged a day in the last 10 years.

Here is is roughly at age 40:

Tucker with wife

Here he is at age 50:

Tucker wife 2

His wife aged tremendously but he hasn't. How the fuck does he do it?

and still ugly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD and turkproducer

View attachment 1106697

Here he is at age 50:

View attachment 1106698

Like I'm literally baffled here, how you don't even age a fucking day in 10 years, his wife doesn't even look like the same person anymore but he looks exactly the same

6/10, losing the fat will make him 7-8 depending

Agreed, he has a decent jawline that gets buried by neckfat whenever he gains weight, he needs to go on a fast

I have no idea how he does it, but the man literally hasn't aged in 40 years and in fact, only looks better and better, as if his boyish looks just made him into less of a goof and more of a chad the older he got:

High school:

View attachment 1089376

~27 years of age
carlson25-jpg.1089382

Age 34:

View attachment 1089387

Age 45:

View attachment 1089393

View attachment 1089394

People used to say they didn't take him seriously because of the Bowtie, but I honestly think it's just because he always looked too young until about the age of 45, which seems to be his physical looks peak for him. What say you?
I love Tucker. He's got a unique interviewing/debating tecnique. I also love how much he pisses off the SJW types.

Back in 2018 I went back to the States for 3 and a half months. I stayed with my Memaw. She lets fox news play on her TV every day from 9am to 4am. Fox News all the time, and nothing else. Almost every evening I'd drop in on her and her husband to catch Tucker's show with them. Good times.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
and still ugly

I promise you that women don't agree, if anything he could easily dump his wife for a 20 year old if he wasn't so committed to monogamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Faggots want to cancel him but they can't, lol.

• Love it
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
I love Tucker. He's got a unique interviewing/debating tecnique. I also love how much he pisses off the SJW types.

Back in 2018 I went back to the States for 3 and a half months. I stayed with my Memaw. She lets fox news play on her TV every day from 9am to 4am. Fox News all the time, and nothing else. Almost every evening I'd drop in on her and her husband to catch Tucker's show with them. Good times.
You're slow...thats also why you find his points meaningful.

+

You're 0.1 psl

You're slow...thats also why you find his points meaningful.

+

You're 0.1 psl
Who said I found his points meaningful? I said I appreciate his technique and like how he pisses people off. His show entertains me.

Why don't you go back and read what I wrote again, stupid?

Lol, psl's for "autists". I couldn't care less what my psl is. My appeal has gotten me everything I've ever wanted in life.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I always assumed he is like mid 30ties.

He hasn't really aged that well above average though, it's all the makeup, lighting they have on set irl he looks much older, even someone like Don Lemon who is 55 looks younger than Tucker Carlson.
Images   2021 04 29T102903717

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
He hasn't really aged that well above average though, it's all the makeup, lighting they have on set irl he looks much older, even someone like Don Lemon who is 55 looks younger than Tucker Carlson.
View attachment 1113014
Don Lemon is a pampered finoc.

Who said I found his points meaningful? I said I appreciate his technique and like how he pisses people off. His show entertains me.

Why don't you go back and read what I wrote again, stupid?

Lol, psl's for "autists". I couldn't care less what my psl is. My appeal has gotten me everything I've ever wanted in life.
dont give the autists attention; they think that gay alien twinks appeal to women :lul::ROFLMAO:, when in fact the only audience the gay aliens attract is old gay men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

View attachment 1106697

Here he is at age 50:

View attachment 1106698

Pardon me, but I'm still in awe over his genetics: These two pictures look like they were taken the same day with two different women instead of more than 10 years elapsed since then