Tuesday-night party

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Got invited to a random house-party by an old friend who isnt really a friend, was quite good though , chill vibes.

I decided to only use mephedrone to stay NT (no psychedelics or disassociatives), which worked out well. I was dancing hard, going hard. Most people didn't seem to be on drugs so I energy-mogged hard. Everyone just head-bopping low-energy while I was jumping high-energy.

Had a cool conversation with a group of 3 guys and 1 girl. All early 30s.
Sister, brother, and 2 male friends. Brutal sisterpill man. Imagine having a cute sister to chill with, go clubbing with, do anything with.
All I had in my life was some retarded angry brother who was always a cunt to me, impossible to vibe with.

JFL never began for me, not having a sister. They invited me to go dance with them, but the spot they chose was kinda busy honestly and non-ideal, so I left them and went to dance on my own on a stage a bit further away.

Danced another hour and went home. Now home and gonna snort more mephedrone+ketamine and listen to music.

I just don't know what to do with my life since I don't have a sister, no family, no friends. Life is just pure loneliness and I can't change it.
Every day is completely alone despite longing for social connection, which seems reasonable considering normal people have friends/gf/family.

I can't get life-quality. People don't like me :ogre:

Wish I had looksmaxxers IRL to go to parties/raves with honestly but impossible.

My best bet is frauding on OLD to get some chick to be my gf, but hard to find the energy to go through dating apps again, that shitshow. It sucks you dry of any life-energy you have, texting with vapid whores which will flake on you at the slightest inconvenience.

This party was cool though. Tuesday night is such a weird time to have a house-party but tbh it's pretty legit. It also ended quite early, at midnight, so people can sleep and go to work and shit next day.

Was filled with 30+yo oldcels too, but they seemed chill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Simр
was tech-house vibe. Nothing harder which I usually listen to (hard-techno / hard-groove). Very normie music, accessible. Cool stuff though.

@TechnoBoss u been doing any DJ gigs lately?

I actually have a colleague at my job who works almost full-time at my place, but is a DJ on the side as his hobby / side-gig. Quite successful one too. Has an instagram page with more than 10k followers, but he is very down-to-earth type guy honestly. You wouldn't even know that he DJs since he doesn't boast about it or talks about it in general.
I should try to befriend him if I am real, hes in his early 30s.
He plays very normie music like techhouse/hardstyle(normie here), not really my vibe but it's very accessible so he gets to play in a lot of venues instead of being a niche that isn't played a lot.

:ogre:

Doubt it earns him a lot of money, not that he needs it since he has a normal job, but he has like some sort of DJ-school, social-media interaction revolving his DJ-career/school, DJ-school events, etc.
So he has that shit going on too.

mirin' tbh. seems like a cool guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Simр
How does meph+ket compare to just ket? For doing them alone in your basement

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If I ever have a night out my body just ends up aching and my face feels stuffy

• So Sad
Man sometimes I wish every single person in my life would go away and leave me alone for a few days in my quiet room with my beloved substances. A week tops, maybe a month.

How does meph+ket compare to just ket? For doing them alone in your basement
I love the combination. Ket makes me lose sense of reality, which is good when you are blackpilled cuz you don't want to be reminded of this fucktarded world. You want to be somewhere else.
Then meph makes you feel fucking amazing, cuz it boosts you dopamine+serotonin to insane amounts.
Gives you a lot of energy, counters any sleepiness.

So:
1)Reality is no longer this shit-place you are normally, cuz of the ketamine.
2)Meph makes your new reality an amazing place.

Drawback is that meph is hard on the brain. Ketamine you can use tonight, zone-out, tomorrow you wouldn't feel you even used it.

Meph works on your serotonin and dopamine system so you will have some sort of comedown, feeling bad next day. Although this also depends on how much you use.
Also meph can destroy sleep-quality, but that also depends on personal usage. And destruction of sleep-quality will add onto the comedown, feeling like shit the next day.
meph can keep you awake for days if you abuse it, which is obviously incredibly bad for your health.

So yeah, ketamine only is way healthier, but ket+meph is way more fun, but unhealthier.

brutal

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse
why is that? you dont tolerate alcohol well?
Idek. I think it happens regardless of if I drink

I think my body is just broken. As for my face, idk. I always come out feeling like the beginning of a cold, even if it isn't one

• +1
Idek. I think it happens regardless of if I drink

I think my body is just broken. As for my face, idk. I always come out feeling like the beginning of a cold, even if it isn't one
you feel bad, aching, just if you stay up late for example?

otherwise I guess maybe it's the stress of the whole situation which is wearing you down?

I feel for yyou

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
you feel bad, aching, just if you stay up late for example?

otherwise I guess maybe it's the stress of the whole situation which is wearing you down?

I feel for yyou
Not if I stay up late and dont do anything
But if I stand too long, and maybe contributed with tiredness

Like the stuffy feeling is anytime I go to a club or some shit, which I avoid
And overall aching, especially back, if I'm standing like at a concert or some shit

• +1
@apocalypse

WhatsApp Image 2024 10 23 at 005500

what I call a nice big fat line of K.

then right afterwards a similar amount of mephedrone.

Then put on some fucking nice music, and relax.

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse
Not if I stay up late and dont do anything
But if I stand too long, and maybe contributed with tiredness

Like the stuffy feeling is anytime I go to a club or some shit, which I avoid
And overall aching, especially back, if I'm standing like at a concert or some shit
If you are aching so much from standing, you may have flat-feet or scoliosis.

I am being real here, this is not normal. I would recommend talking to your doctor about this because you aren't supposed to live with pain from just standing.

This problem can be fixed.

• +1
If you are aching so much from standing, you may have flat-feet or scoliosis.

I am being real here, this is not normal. I would recommend talking to your doctor about this because you aren't supposed to live with pain from just standing.

This problem can be fixed.
I think I do have lumbar scoliosis, and I'm on a waiting list for a referral
But it's probably mild and they can't do anything

In the meantime, I'm trying to strengthen my back and core, but I'm lazy

• +1
I would never be sad if i could get ketamine easily

I think I do have lumbar scoliosis, and I'm on a waiting list for a referral
But it's probably mild and they can't do anything

In the meantime, I'm trying to strengthen my back and core, but I'm lazy
You need to engage with this issue man. Make it real.

I feel for you because I feel like I do similar things in my life. I currently suffer from scoliosis and flat-feet, but I just 'cope'.
every day, I live in pain, but I don't have to

• +1
You need to engage with this issue man. Make it real.

I feel for you because I feel like I do similar things in my life. I currently suffer from scoliosis and flat-feet, but I just 'cope'.
every day, I live in pain, but I don't have to
fuckaman nnigass

im out

was tech-house vibe. Nothing harder which I usually listen to (hard-techno / hard-groove). Very normie music, accessible. Cool stuff though.

View attachment 3253294

@TechnoBoss u been doing any DJ gigs lately?

I actually have a colleague at my job who works almost full-time at my place, but is a DJ on the side as his hobby / side-gig. Quite successful one too. Has an instagram page with more than 10k followers, but he is very down-to-earth type guy honestly. You wouldn't even know that he DJs since he doesn't boast about it or talks about it in general.
I should try to befriend him if I am real, hes in his early 30s.
He plays very normie music like techhouse/hardstyle(normie here), not really my vibe but it's very accessible so he gets to play in a lot of venues instead of being a niche that isn't played a lot.

:ogre:

Doubt it earns him a lot of money, not that he needs it since he has a normal job, but he has like some sort of DJ-school, social-media interaction revolving his DJ-career/school, DJ-school events, etc.
So he has that shit going on too.

mirin' tbh. seems like a cool guy.
I haven’t been doing any DJ gigs it’s been super slow. I need a bunch of example sets I’d do and I never recorded anything I did it myself

• +1