Tuesday when i got robbed, the time i got abused as a child by my stepmother, succubus encounter all had a similar characteristic

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Those persons were not human.
People think i am crazy or religious when i talk about this but is just true, theyre vessel poisoned by an evil spirit.

When you look at theyre faces and hear theyre voices theyre not human like, and they start to deform. Voice changes, eye área specially and the voice become strident and noisy, wanting you to feel afraid and to create bad feelings/emotions because they feed themselves from your energy.

Tuesday this robbers threatened me to kill me with a knife, and they were screaming to me "you cant do nothing motherfucker i will cut your head off" and all i say was a deformed face, and the pattern is always so cristal clear and easy to recognize once you are aware of how evil Spiritus are attacking you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, twojei and Sprinkles
@Sprinkles

yes these people are simply vessels for negative entities that dwell in other dimensions that harvest human energy, particularly negative emotional energy

they are possessed. don’t give into religion either because it’s all bullshit false white light energy designed to mislead you, basically a fake positive created by these same negative entities who masquerade as angels and beings like Jesus.

you are better off training your own energy and then learning to remote view (seeing into other dimensions) and erase the demons that try to attack you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, ConfusedBolivian and ChiraqJihad
demons are real

i mostly see females who got demons in them tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Sprinkles and twojei
yes these people are simply vessels for negative entities that dwell in other dimensions that harvest human energy, particularly negative emotional energy

they are possessed. don’t give into religion either because it’s all bullshit false white light energy designed to mislead you, basically a fake positive created by these same negative entities who masquerade as angels and beings like Jesus.

you are better off training your own energy and then learning to remote view (seeing into other dimensions) and erase the demons that try to attack you.
is it similiar to when people do child sacrifice / human sacrifice ?

I believed it's done in order to feed those entities by energy generated

is it similiar to when people do child sacrifice / human sacrifice ?

I believed it's done in order to feed those entities by energy generated

yes, but it can also be used for other purposes outside of food especially by human vampires

yes, but it can also be used for other purposes outside of food especially by human vampires
hey would you please recommend me some literature / videos on that topic

this was always interesting to me and i've always believed in that

actually the biggest thing that brought me success in social/dating life is emanating the right kind of energy

• Love it
Reactions: wannaimprove