• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 10913
@inceletto

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
Brutal futurepill
@ChrisCornell

@PikachuCandy is a Turk, I think.

This is why Iran mogs. All these degenerates would be put in their rightful place by Iran.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and Albeacho
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ToursOverBoyo2020
xD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
I told you this before. Its over for Turkey. They are already degenratemaxed.
Man gtfo. Go safe your own country. Kemalists are still minority 20% that's it. Christianity and paganism is running rampent in Iran go safe them.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Man gtfo. Go safe your own country. Kemalists are still minority 20% that's it. Christianity and paganism is running rampent in Iran go safe them.
COPE, btw wtf do you mean by paganism? There are no pagans in Iran. Atheists and some Christians but nothing compared to turkey. Don't get me started on how Muslims are becoming a minority in turkey.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
COPE, btw wtf do you mean by paganism? There are no pagans in Iran. Atheists and some Christians but nothing compared to turkey. Don't get me started on how Muslims are becoming a minority in turkey.
Don't worry your following right behind us. Jfl at this cope. Iran has clearly closet zoroastrians moving around like a infection. The youth is Iran is degen. It's over. All in all Turkey can still contain the degens

• So Sad
Where are you from akhi?
I'm in the US but I'm of Iranian descent. Been strongly considering moving to Iran but worried about war breaking out (Zionists desperately want war) and the continued starvation sanctions that are in place which have been crippling Iran's economy.

• Love it
Don't worry your following right behind us. Jfl at this cope. Iran has clearly closet zoroastrians moving around like a infection. The youth is Iran is degen. It's over. All in all Turkey can still contain the degens
Its over no hope left. Just wait for Imam Mahdi and prophet Isa to save the world at this point.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I'm in the US but I'm of Iranian descent. Been strongly considering moving to Iran but worried about war breaking out (Zionists desperately want war) and the continued starvation sanctions that are in place which have been crippling Iran's economy.
Wow usually most of the Iranians that live in US are Pro Zionist and against Islam. I truly respect your beliefs. But my advice is to not come to Iran right now. The sanctions are terrible and People are poor as fuck(good that you also know). Wait at least for the sanctions to go away hopefully in the future. Do you speak farsi btw?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Wow usually most of the Iranians that live in US are Pro Zionist and against Islam. I truly respect your beliefs. But my advice is to not come to Iran right now. The sanctions are terrible and People are poor as fuck(good that you also know). Wait at least for the sanctions to go away hopefully in the future. Do you speak farsi btw?
Yeah most Iranians in the US are traitorous degenerates. Can't stand these scumbags that support starvation sanctions that are destroying the lives of millions of Iranians. Worst is when these self-hating degenerates pretend they care about the Iranian people when they support Zionist sanctions and Zionists Wars that have completely destroyed Iran as well as the entire region. Then they have the audacity to blame the Iranian govt for "economic mismanagement" when no govt in history could possibly have functioning economy with the type of sanctions that have been criminally imposed on Iran.
I know how to speak Farsi, but my reading and writing need work. Been trying to practice in anticipation of potentially moving to Iran, but unfortunately the starvation sanctions have put those plans on hold.

• +1
Its over no hope left. Just wait for Imam Mahdi and prophet Isa to save the world at this point.
Man i agree with you. Both our countries are turning bleak, it's just that you let it show as some competition. Atleast that's what i take from it. Let me tell you there is no competition in this. Maybe we are in 2/3 aspects more degenerate maybe your state is 2/3 aspects more degen then us. In our state like in yours the youth is most divided. Because they want to act like the west. Gays in Turkey get pushed to the ground by police force however they keep spawning. What do you want us to do at this point?!

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Albeacho
Man i agree with you. Both our countries are turning bleak, it's just that you let it show as some competition. Atleast that's what i take from it. Let me tell you there is no competition in this. Maybe we are in 2/3 aspects more degenerate maybe your state is 2/3 aspects more degen then us. In our state like in yours the youth is most divided. Because they want to act like the west. Gays in Turkey get pushed to the ground by police force however they keep spawning. What do you want us to do at this point?!

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10913
Yeah most Iranians in the US are traitorous degenerates. Can't stand these scumbags that support starvation sanctions that are destroying the lives of millions of Iranians. Worst is when these self-hating degenerates pretend they care about the Iranian people when they support Zionist sanctions and Zionists Wars that have completely destroyed Iran as well as the entire region. Then they have the audacity to blame the Iranian govt for "economic mismanagement" when no govt in history could possibly have functioning economy with the type of sanctions that have been criminally imposed on Iran.
Absolutely amazing take on this issue. Even if they hate the Islamic regime, any person with 20 iq will understand that sanctions only target the average person and government can't do anything about it. Even worst was when a lot Iranians outside the country were supporting the war against Iran. Do they truly not care for any Iranian lives? When you try to argue with these type of people all their response is "Islam is bad" or "Mullahs are bad". The new generation of Iranians in Iran are also being brainwashed by the zionist media so you can find these autists in Iran as well. All we can do is pray for the zoohoor of Imam zaman.

• +1
Absolutely amazing take on this issue. Even if they hate the Islamic regime, any person with 20 iq will understand that sanctions only target the average person and government can't do anything about it. Even worst was when a lot Iranians outside the country were supporting the war against Iran. Do they truly not care for any Iranian lives? When you try to argue with these type of people all their response is "Islam is bad" or "Mullahs are bad". The new generation of Iranians in Iran are also being brainwashed by the zionist media so you can find these autists in Iran as well. All we can do is pray for the zoohoor of Imam zaman.
No these psychopaths don't care about Iranian lives. Iranians in the US are some of the most greedy individualistic degenerate sociopaths you can find. 95% of Iranian girls in the US are huge whores that hate their own men with a passion.
Zionist propaganda through their control of Western govts, media, hollywood, social media, major corporations, "education" system's, etc is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Zionists are literally able to program the thoughts, beliefs, and values of most people without said people even realizing that they have no individuality at all and that everything that they think they know has been engraved in their minds by Zionists. Hence we have the term "npc" because that's exactly what these people are- empty hive minded drones that only know how to parrot Zionist talking points. This is why Iran's govt is so heavy on censorship. If you let that poison in it will infiltrate and subvert everything. The only hope is that through censorship you can prevent Zionist corruption and degeneracy from reaching the minds of the youth and poisoning them.
The fact that after the worst sanctions in human history for many years that Iran hasn't completely collapsed is a testament to the strength of the Iranian govt. Any other govt/country would have collapsed long ago if they faced the complete onslaught of the Zionist New World Order the way Iran is facing. Many Iranians are also too stupid to realize that if the Zionists have their way that Iran will go the way of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc completely annihilated.

Last edited:
  • +1
No these psychopaths don't care about Iranian lives. Iranians in the US are some of the most greedy individualistic degenerate sociopaths you can find. 95% of Iranian girls in the US are huge whores that hate their own men with a passion.
Thats why I was so surprised about you when I heard that your Iranian and anti Zionist.
Zionist propaganda through their control of Western govts, media, hollywood, social media, major corporations, "education" system's, etc is unlike anything we've ever seen before. Zionists are literally able to program the thoughts, beliefs, and values of most people without said people even realizing that they have no individuality at all and that everything that they think they know has been engraved in their minds by Zionists. Hence we have the term "npc" because that's exactly what these people are- empty hive minded drones that only know how to parrot Zionist talking points. This is why Iran's govt is so heavy on censorship. If you let that poison in it will infiltrate and subvert everything. The only hope is that through censorship you can prevent Zionist corruption and degeneracy from reaching the minds of the youth and poisoning them.
Look at all the major corporations in the US. All have Zionist heads. Every information you get from the mainstream media is shaped to fit their narrative.
The fact that after the worst sanctions in human history for many years that Iran hasn't completely collapsed is a testament to the strength of the Iranian govt. Any other govt/country would have collapsed long ago if they faced the complete onslaught of the Zionist New World Order the way Iran is facing.
I will give credit to the Iranian government where credit is due but there is still a lot of things they have to fix internally. Other than that they have handled these sanctions really well. Even the richest European countries would get absolutely crippled and destroyed with these kind of sanctions.
Many Iranians are also too stupid to realize that if the Zionists have their way that Iran will go the way of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc completely annihilated.
I can't believe so many people don't realize this. Not only will Iran get absolutely destroyed and millions of people with die, Iran is essentially going to split apart. Iran is one of the biggest countries in the region and the Zionists don't want the chance of any threat rising from Iran ever even after a war and destruction of the Government and regime.
D6buh9y d887ad80 eca0 4529 b662 4fb9070f5a01

This is basically what their end goal is. The destruction of Iran as we know it. Anyone Iranian that supports the Zionists and US is literally the lowest form of human in my eyes. But we shouldn't lose hope. God is on our side and we have survived this far. Hopefully the sanctions are going to be taken in some time.

• +1
We are gonna win in Turkey in 2023 its my last hope

Tik tok cucks deleted it wtf