sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
Screenshot 20190925 184730

You want to destroy his face right ?
He looks weak and aspie

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
He’s GL but annoying narcy faggot. Slayer eye area though, his jaw needs work widening asap, looks low prenatal T af.

He’s GL but annoying narcy faggot. Slayer eye area though, his jaw needs work widening asap, looks low prenatal T af.

Low prenatal T and ogre nose its truly over for this low IQ faggot

Low prenatal T and ogre nose its truly over for this low IQ faggot
It’s defo not over, he’s GL plus 6’0 in Turkey which is easily 3-4 inches above average, maybe 2.5 in young gen

But he is annoying.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It’s defo not over, he’s GL plus 6’0 in Turkey which is easily 3-4 inches above average, maybe 2.5 in young gen

But he is annoying.
Cope
Stop defending your compatriot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
Reactions: sadakiyo
Cope
Stop defending your compatriot
I’m not even fully Turk, I find him annoying and narcy but if you deny that he’s GL you’re coping lol

isnt he half or someshit

• +1
Gtfo orospu cocugu crew

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas and turkproducer
His jaw looks good to me, his nose and lips are bad, cover them in the picture and you will see how he looks better.

yeah he is half greek and half turkish but somehow looks middle eastern
yeah he looks ME like me, let me cope
His jaw looks good to me, his nose and lips are bad, cover them in the picture and you will see how he looks better.
lol my nose is worse then no ?

It’s good but it doesn’t suit his masc eye area. If he had wide jaw he’d be 6+ PSL srs. Right now he’s like bordering on 6 PSL probably a 5.75 because he looks a bit cucky

He still looks dumb lol
Physiognomy
You can tell hes a low IQ rat by seeing his face
yeah he looks ME like me, let me cope

lol my nose is worse then no ?
You mog him bro he has a small skull, hes litterally a mouse

• +1
He still looks dumb lol
Physiognomy
You can tell hes a low IQ rat by seeing his face

You mog him bro he has a small skull, hes litterally a mouse
Why so toxic lmfao?

• +1
@dogapm123 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It’s good but it doesn’t suit his masc eye area. If he had wide jaw he’d be 6+ PSL srs. Right now he’s like bordering on 6 PSL probably a 5.75 because he looks a bit cucky
He doesnt need a wider jaw lol, his jaw is almost as wide as his zygos, jaw wider than zygos would look like shit, especially in someone like him who doesnt have super prominent cheekbones

It looks narrow because his gonial angle is high

He looks cucky because his flat vermilion borders

He doesnt need a wider jaw lol, his jaw is almost as wide as his zygos, jaw wider than zygos would look like shit, especially in someone like him who doesnt have super prominent cheekbones

It looks narrow because his gonial angle is high

He looks cucky because his flat vermilion borders
Yeah I’m not as educated as you in PSL terms lmfao

being full smth or rope ngl. Thankfully i'm fully from where i do came from, i'm not a cosmopolit ngl

de qui tu parles alors ? je meurs
Thought it was @Ekeoma_The_BBC :feelsbadman:

Sry dogapm123

• JFL
fucking cage bro

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Screenshot 20190925 1847301

this is why midface is very important, yet there's still a good chunk of people here that refuse to acknowledge it

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
not only compact, but wide and forward grown as well
my wideness sucks tbh imo

having a ratio between 1.0 and 1.1 means compact midface or not ?

View attachment 119717

this is why midface is very important, yet there's still a good chunk of people here that refuse to acknowledge it
he doesnt look better at all in his morph
nvm he does look better slighlty, I wasn't looking clearly at the original picture

• +1
Thought it was @Ekeoma_The_BBC :feelsbadman:

Sry dogapm123
Lol no problem :) I was thinking what I have done wrong today.
What is wrong with my lips because everyone compliments it IRL
View attachment 119717

I dont think it improved anything. I look slighly better with a better nose ofc but my mid face ratio isnt bad

But he is annoying.
Turks are not that short dude. I am currently in Germany for 3 months and my height mog/mogged ratio is only slighly reduced.But there are lot of really tall guys which Turkey lacks oftenly but that is compensated by lots of Asian guys here.

Last edited:
  • +1
he doesnt look better at all in his morph
nvm he does look better slighlty, I wasn't looking clearly at the original picture
he looks better

I suggest you scroll tru golden threads of psl if you can't see it yet

amcık suratlı kardeşler