Turkish men in your guys' head vs in reality. Spread this image.

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum

Attachments

• 1575614498721.png
    1575614498721.png
    550.2 KB · Views: 106
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
Don’t forget residual scrap metal from weekly airport bombings

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Over, turkproducer and 1 other person
Don’t forget residual scrap metal from weekly airport bombings
I can't believe they have most of the world believing they're white.
They're literally hook nosed roaches with darker skin than most northern indians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 2933, turkproducer and 1 other person
Cope more. Theres no way burak ie serbian jfl
But yesm avwrage turk is not gl

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Cope more. Theres no way burak ie serbian jfl
But yesm avwrage turk is not gl
Yeah burak looks subhuman with no bones hes definitely more turk or something than that. also too short for a serb.
But both the blonde guys with light features and tall heights big frames look textbook balkan.

Yeah burak looks subhuman with no bones hes definitely more turk or something than that. also too short for a serb.
But both the blonde guys with light features and tall heights big frames look textbook balkan.
Burak mogs them to oblivion. Ik you are some mentalcel who hates his eye area cuz of the words from coping uee ridden oldcels but im dead srs that he mogs those niggas easily.
Guy on top right is the only guy even with noticible bones there
Not at all

There many turks in my Country tbh and 90% slay

• +1
Turks aren’t ugly

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and turkproducer
This song absolutely bangs though srs

• JFL
Burak mogs them to oblivion. Ik you are some mentalcel who hates his eye area cuz of the words from coping uee ridden oldcels but im dead srs that he mogs those niggas easily.
Guy on top right is the only guy even with noticible bones there

Not at all
my eye area, nuff said
burak has no jaw, chin, zygos, just a subhuman with a turkish eye area, which is not good looking to women whatsoever.
its also a miracle how all these turks fraud their height to like 6'6
when in reality

every turkish guy i talked to on ig and discord said he was below 170.
also the turkcels here are all below 170.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526
mirin those slayers on the right

yeah not at all
View attachment 184089View attachment 184090View attachment 184091View attachment 184092View attachment 184093

same, if only we all had hooked noses, unibrows, deformed skulls and 170cm height like average turkish men. then everyone would be perfect
🤭

🤭

🤭

View attachment 184094
turkey has like 100 milion people, USA has 300 million and India has 1 billion

its easy as fuk to just cherry pick people and say theyre all ugly especially if youre from some shit hole like Hungary or Sweden that only has 10 (ten) million people.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526
turkey has like 100 milion people, USA has 300 million and India has 1 billion

its easy as fuk to just cherry pick people and say theyre all ugly especially if youre from some shit hole like Hungary or Sweden that only has 10 (ten) million people.
turkey is like 144 + millions abroad
usa i think is 400 actually
india has like 1.2 bill
>ts easy as fuk to just cherry pick people and say theyre all ugly
They cherry pick their white actors who are actually of european descent,
i posted real pics of turks on there
go on any turkish forum, subreddit, go meet some turkish people yourself or talk to them on discord, youll see they are all brown with armenoid noses unibrows and really swarthy.
Btw sweden has insanely gling people.
average swede is like an actor for turks.
and hungarians are so tall turks could literally kiss their knees (hungarians have usually some austrian + serbian or croatian blood so thats why, theyre not all huns for real)

turkey is like 144 + millions abroad
usa i think is 400 actually
india has like 1.2 bill
>ts easy as fuk to just cherry pick people and say theyre all ugly
They cherry pick their white actors who are actually of european descent,
i posted real pics of turks on there
go on any turkish forum, subreddit, go meet some turkish people yourself or talk to them on discord, youll see they are all brown with armenoid noses unibrows and really swarthy.
Btw sweden has insanely gling people.
average swede is like an actor for turks.
and hungarians are so tall turks could literally kiss their knees (hungarians have usually some austrian + serbian or croatian blood so thats why, theyre not all huns for real)
binary logic and BPD splitting are my favorite ways of looking at the world, you are absolutely correct

binary logic and BPD splitting are my favorite ways of looking at the world, you are absolutely correct
you are still legit the worst account on here not sure why im replying to an ugly autist like yourself lol anyway enjoy being a delusional dog while i go enjoy the fact that every turkish girl that talked to me wanted my dick because i mog that whole country even its 'best looking' actors

IMG 20191125 231850 264
At
F

Keep on coping subhuman I mog everyone in this thread

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo and turkproducer
my eye area, nuff said
burak has no jaw, chin, zygos, just a subhuman with a turkish eye area, which is not good looking to women whatsoever.
its also a miracle how all these turks fraud their height to like 6'6
when in reality
View attachment 184084
every turkish guy i talked to on ig and discord said he was below 170.
also the turkcels here are all below 170.

Yet you say women dont fidn your eyes atractive pfft.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Keep crying for Turks-

• JFL
yeah this guy is a dirty greek lol. In reality, he chose the most ethnic turks he could find, he even included the guy who holds the record for the worlds biggest nose. Yeah sayinf turkish men look like burak or those other slayers is cope, but most are not that ethnic as the right side or as ugly.

keep coping squinted faggot
he’s squintfrauding lol

burak is only eye area

0.5 inch difference between them
yeah this guy is a dirty greek lol
He is balkan something

Last edited:
The nigger claimed to be neither tall or good looking as well. 99% sure he’s an autistic larper.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
View attachment 184099View attachment 184100View attachment 184101
Keep on coping subhuman I mog everyone in this thread
are you turkish?
you are exactly what i described in the op
legit disgusting subhumanity and phenotype straight out of a gutter
what feature do you honestly think is good, im curious?
I could go ice skating on your midface.
everything about your phenotype and what environment is probably behind it is revolting. rope
The nigger claimed to be neither tall or good looking as well. 99% sure he’s an autistic larper.
i feel bad for people who think that hunter eyes are attractive
you need good coloring not a long medial canthus

burak is only eye area

0.5 inch difference between them

He is balkan something
Are you Greek?
yeh ofc
lmfao
keep believing im balkan/greek i would love to be seen as that. something so funny as larping and fighting with other shitholes.
Anywho im whiter than anyone in this thread in quite sure, and greeks are literally next to turks. doubt theyre any better
WHAT IS THAT
u rly think your eye area is good but you look aspie as fuck and stop squinting you bitch you almost beat nick bateman at squint game
fukin subhuman turkish filth
thats literally anyone on this forum
yeah this guy is a dirty greek lol. In reality, he chose the most ethnic turks he could find, he even included the guy who holds the record for the worlds biggest nose. Yeah sayinf turkish men look like burak or those other slayers is cope, but most are not that ethnic as the right side or as ugly.

keep coping squinted faggot

he’s squintfrauding lol
I posted a few young guys later in the thread. typical turks.
also, I've watched a lot of turkish events like for some video games, 99% resemble that kebab flipper i posted

may as well NOT be average in the NORTH, but to be fair with you this IS the average turk. Like a REAL turk. also keep crying for me im not a greek, theyre exactly like u lmfao.
i think i know who OP is, he brutally mogs u
probably not, and wouldnt say so myself, and ironically i look kinda turk or middle eastern.

Last edited:
probably not, and wouldnt say so myself, .
asperging raging lunatic, posting eye area pic taken under sunlight hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who could it be

AwRsqnU.png

are you turkish?
you are exactly what i described in the op
legit disgusting subhumanity and phenotype straight out of a gutter
what feature do you honestly think is good, im curious?
I could go ice skating on your midface.
everything about your phenotype and what environment is probably behind it is revolting. rope

i feel bad for people who think that hunter eyes are attractive
you need good coloring not a long medial canthus
Long midface Lol my pupil ratio is 1.01 and fwhr is 1.87 keep on coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526