Turkish People Are Actually Jewish - DNA Results Came In!

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
52097428008 2f207b2e58 z

Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews.

New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.
Images28

Images29

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, vernier, n9wiff and 5 others
over for donmehcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Shahnameh
then why is their average IQ only 95.63?

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, hypernormie, Bars and 1 other person
its just called sephardic jewish. A very small group

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
IQ is a meme

It shouldn't be the only way of determining intelligence

True there are other ways of determining it sure my point was that OP may be wrong

Its a fact that the average Ashkenazi has 115 IQ points (higher than the Singapore and Japan average wtf)

If they are related, their average score should not deviate by so frigging much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Jova and Autismcel
True there are other ways of determining it sure my point was that OP may be wrong

Its a fact that the average Ashkenazi has 115 IQ points (higher than the Singapore and Japan average wtf)

is it actually 115? Even in Japan its only like 105
And the map shows the turkish majority regions are 98, and kurds are in the 80s probably bringing the Turkish dna average down

jews have be smart to do well

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
over for donmehcels

Erdogan and Netanyahu look very suspiciously similar

Also notice how Erodgan was never cancelled for his "anti semitism". Look what they did to Kanye west and mel gibson.

In fact the Jews actually defend him

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova and silently_said
is it actually 115? Even in Japan its only like 105
yeah iirc it is ... some people say its 120...lower end is probably 110 and that shit still mogs Japan (#1) and Singapore (#2)

they fly so far under the radar because Ashkens arent an actual country and the Israel IQ is heavily nerfed by Arabs and Sephardis

And the map shows the turkish majority regions are 98, and kurds are in the 80s probably bringing the Turkish dna average down
Ok that's not too bad then

Even higher than Iran and USA if true

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
They killed the Iranian president after he visited Azerbaijan a Turkish country

A Turkish drone found the wreckage

Our New President is an Ethnic Azerbaijani Turk

Look at his early life

This isn't just a "coincidence"
Maybe they’re not actually Turkish genetically. Nearly every world leader is Jewish or has strong Jewish Blood. Look at Mexico.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, silently_said and Shahnameh
And kids, this is why you should never EVER use .org as your source :feelsez:

Also Quora :sick:
Did you know according to their map

The average Moroccan, Yemeni, and the entirety of blacks have the IQ of an average individual with Down syndrome

Totally true brah:lul::lul:, btw 75 and less is considered mental retardation and u can barely write or read, the minum to attain good level in writing and reading is 85 which is higher than most of the arab world, now I wonder how we learned to read the Quran or even communicates with them, must mean the average ethnic on .org is a one in 10 000 000!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga according to them we struggle with basic Maths, while they use our formulas:feelskek::feelskek:
70 IQ retarded race btw:

fucking funny, it just makes me cage so hard when they unironically think ethnics have <90 IQ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw the nigger who makes those maps was a pseudoscientist who died and said himself he was racist and tried to "prove" whites and chinks superiority, he himself said 108/195 countries were never tested he just guessed we were low IQ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Shahnameh and Autismcel
Did you know according to their map
View attachment 3188467

The average Moroccan, Yemeni, and the entirety of blacks have the IQ of an average individual with Down syndrome
View attachment 3188473

Totally true brah:lul::lul:, btw 75 and less is considered mental retardation and u can barely write or read, the minum to attain good level in writing and reading is 85 which is higher than most of the arab world, now I wonder how we learned to read the Quran or even communicates with them, must mean the average ethnic on .org is a one in 10 000 000!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga according to them we struggle with basic Maths, while they use our formulas:feelskek::feelskek:
70 IQ down syndrome race btw: View attachment 3188475

fucking funny, it just makes me cage so hard when they unironically think ethnics have <90 IQ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw the nigger who makes those maps was a pseudoscientist who died and said himself he was racist and tried to "prove" whites and chinks superiority, he himself said 108/195 countries were never tested he just guessed we were low IQ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Always a minority thinking they're superior, crazy

Racial supremacists are so funny

• +1
Reactions: Bars and 97baHater
Damn, this Ashkenazi Jew sitting in the middle has a mogger eye area.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, bloomercel, Bars and 2 others
This is bs
Turks are not close to jews since average turk is 10% East Eurasian.
While Ashkenazis are mixed race of levant arab men and italian women.
Ashkenazis are average 60% ANF with little to no mongolic dna
While turks are average 40% ANF with high steppe(2x times more than iranians) and east eurasian

This is bs
Turks are not close to jews since average turk is 10% East Eurasian.
While Ashkenazis are mixed race of levant arab men and italian women.
Ashkenazis are average 60% ANF with little to no mongolic dna
While turks are average 40% ANF with high steppe(2x times more than iranians) and east eurasian
MV5BZWU0NzFhNGQtMDVmYS00Njg1LTk1OWYtMTI3MTRlMzEyOTQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1 FMjpg UX6

Ben shapiro wide 86b70dce94000ab6d6efeff9c0ac8ff7173e3591 s1100 c50

No east Asian DNA u say?

• +1
Reactions: Bars
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
this explains alot as both are also similar to roaches 🪳🪳

All these guys would fit in Turkey a lot more than Saudi arabia

Anyone notice that Jews seem to wear Turkic hats?

Isnt it weird for a supposed middle eastern group to be wearing a hat made of wool?
I know about the alleged connection between Khazar milkers and Jewish women. :Comfy:

All these guys would fit in Turkey a lot more than Saudi arabia
Ashkenazis have levant arab dna not gulf dna
But some of them look turkic.I guess it is the Khazar dna
Khazars were half Sintashta half mongoloid.6 out of 9 Khazar samples are average 50% East Eurasian.3 samples have little to no East Eurasian dna.

Ashkenazis have levant arab dna not gulf dna
But some of them look turkic.I guess it is the Khazar dna
Khazars were half Sintashta half mongoloid.6 out of 9 Khazar samples are average 50% East Eurasian.3 samples have little to no East Eurasian dna.

they cluster more closley with turks than levant Arabs stop the Cap