Turkish Ramirez brutally killed 2 girls and dismembered them

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary

In the video he recorded before the killings, Çelik started by saying, “I wanted to say goodbye to you in private, I'm finally dying.” Çelik said, “I apologize for what you went through because of me. I came to kill you the day you saw me, I want to take a life when I leave this life and it was more valuable for me that this person was you. To take out your heart, your eyes... God helped you so much, I'm glad it didn't happen.”

After the killer killed Ikbal, he dismembered her and threw her decipated head to the street, in front of her mother

The killer jumped from the high walls to his death after the murders

What was found inside the killers house

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Art of Pattinson, sigma ✰ and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Huge غرور, abuserr007 and 16 others
What a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Art of Pattinson, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
cant stand the "if im going out, someone else is going out with me" cringe faggot mindset

those were the faggots in fortnite who when u were about to kill them would pull out an rpg and blow both u and themselves up

fucking niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, HeightPilledum, lifeless and 29 others
I never thought this level of retardation was possible other than America.

Poor mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Art of Pattinson, sigma ✰ and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, lestoa, Roquefort and 13 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, sigma ✰, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
This ramirez shit so cringe, dude should’ve gotten a hobby instead

muhhh DARKNESS and Lee BLOOD AND KILL AND DARK SOULL YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY INNER PAIN stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Defeatist, lestoa, sigma ✰ and 19 others
cant stand the "if im going out, someone else is going out with me" cringe faggot mindset

those were the faggots in fortnite who when u were about to kill them would pull out an rpg and blow both u and themselves up

fucking niggers
Too sheltered and can’t handle failure

• +1
Reactions: User28823
you think she orgasmed multiple times during the brutal murder and dismemberment?

This experience was probably more fun for her than having sex with oofydoofy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel and 7 others
you think she orgasmed multiple times during the brutal murder and dismemberment?

Yes she had the strongest orgasm of her life before passing away, she was shaking like some washing machine because of the intensity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayerchadking, Roquefort, bloomercel and 2 others
Yes she had the strongest orgasm of her life before passing away, she was shaking like some washing machine because of the intensity
meanwhile I’ve been an incel for a month
inner light is not shining rn I guess

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~ and ElySioNs
the way he bounced was funny ahh hell. cartoon character ahh blud. Bro went boinnggg
looney toons ahh blud
"if the ground is there... and im here... then that means... uh oh..." ahh blud

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Roquefort, sub5outsider and 2 others
The way bro said that as if he was reading a romantic poem
Yeah also doesn’t make sense too what u mean “glad it didn’t happen” buddy you gutted her and killed her, it did happen 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, JL~ and ElySioNs

Sad emoji sad

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Roquefort, BimaxLaser and 2 others
kinda cute

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Blud thinks he’s Ramirez he’s mtn at best

Meanwhile I’m innerlightmaxxing spreading hugs and love , ascending to another level where the human brain cant comprehend how good looking I am

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, lestoa, sigma ✰ and 5 others
He was goodlooking but not @the BULL tier

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson

fucking niggers
chad mindset shut up nigger

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noobs
how do you know she was shaking? is there a video?

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
View attachment 3220091

In the video he recorded before the killings, Çelik started by saying, “I wanted to say goodbye to you in private, I'm finally dying.” Çelik said, “I apologize for what you went through because of me. I came to kill you the day you saw me, I want to take a life when I leave this life and it was more valuable for me that this person was you. To take out your heart, your eyes... God helped you so much, I'm glad it didn't happen.”

After the killer killed Ikbal, he dismembered her and threw her decipated head to the street, in front of her mother

View attachment 3220108

The killer jumped from the high walls to his death after the murders
View attachment 3220114

What was found inside the killers house

View attachment 3220116
View attachment 3220117
View attachment 3220120
based, what a legend

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, kam246 and noobs
looks like @Cutecel2001

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Cutecel2001
we have killer phenotype
i think if you went to turkey with the haircut ppl would despise you,people in turkey are soo sensitive they see ppl with that ramirez type cut as incels/wanna killers its funny asf

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
i think if you went to turkey with the haircut ppl would despise you,people in turkey are soo sensitive they see ppl with that ramirez type cut as incels/wanna killers its funny asf
i wish i had that status

I never thought this level of retardation was possible other than America.

Poor mother.
Exactly man. Accept Jesus. This person was satanic. And the people here who laugh at it need to d1e.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i wish there was a way to detect resentful low iq faggot like this on sight, so we can just execute them on the spot :feelsree:

i wish there was a way to detect resentful low iq faggot like this on sight, so we can just execute them on the spot :feelsree:
there is. its called finding identities of all PSL / incel forum users and killing them

why are retarded foids always screaming
Survival strategy ingrained in them, they’re inferior to men and most animals. There best way to avoid being raped and murdered by Arnop is screaming from chud