Turkish woman posted this on SomaliSpot

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Bahahaha Even Somalis fresh off the boat from Africa are slaying Turkish women.

@StuntmanMike on suicidewatch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Kaari, Heatmiser and 2 others
Okumadım ama kesin yabancı diye ilk mesaja götünü siktirtmistir orospu

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, MentalistKebab and menas
sibelioooooooooo

he touch me

She is probably borderline subhuman
Most of turkish females have either bf or married at this old age.
Anyway tiktok is still full of Disgusting kurd and sometimes white passing turk looking Turkish males and somalian females
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/turkish-man-somali-woman
Do i care ? Hell no all subhumans must die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Piratecel
She is probably borderline subhuman
Most of turkish females have either bf or married at this old age.
Anyway tiktok is still full of Disgusting kurd and sometimes white passing turk looking Turkish males and somalian females
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/turkish-man-somali-woman
Do i care ? Hell no all subhumans must die
I am gonna be clapping an htb white blonde turkish JB when I reach there, I will send you the receipts so you know I am not larping. You will be considering the rope I promise you.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and iblamemyheight
what's the name of the forum?

htb white blonde turkish JB
This is 1%
Lol all somalians in my uni were turbo incel and one somalian girl was simping my balkan white chad friend

This is the reality.
Even our subhumans fuck ur women 24/7

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
This is 1%
Lol all somalians in my uni were turbo incel and one somalian girl was simping my balkan white chad friend

This is the reality.
Even our subhumans fuck ur women 24/7
Looks like a subhuman Somali got your 1% then.
No shit Somali women love white men like all ethnic women do, they want white kids.
No your subhumans don't get our women, only in extremely rare cases, usually the MTN+ white passing turk men are with Somali women.

Looks like a subhuman Somali got your 1% then.
No shit Somali women love white men like all ethnic women do, they want white kids.
No your subhumans don't get our women, only in extremely rare cases, usually the MTN+ white passing turk men are with Somali women.
How do you explain those tiktok subhumans then ?
Many of them can't pass as white.
I can understand ur mentality,A russian ltb is stacylite for us and a ltb lightskin turkish girl is htb to you
Fucking shit subhumans

How do you explain those tiktok subhumans then ?
Many of them can't pass as white.
I can understand ur mentality,A russian ltb is stacylite for us and a ltb lightskin turkish girl is htb to you
Fucking shit subhumans
The vast majority of those tiktok couples the guy passes for white usually tall too.
JFL the girl I'm gonna clap doesn't look brown at all, legit looks Balkan/European

The vast majority of those tiktok couples the guy passes for white usually tall too.
JFL the girl I'm gonna clap doesn't look brown at all, legit looks Balkan/European

So we mog you to the oblivion.
If i want i can easily conquer somalian women But it means nothing to me cuz you are all legit subhuman fucks.

• +1
Reactions: buh
@SecularIslamist brutal bhai, they're hoes

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist brutal bhai, they're hoes
How tf do I find the girl with the middle ground? It's asking for the impossible.

It's like they need to be a hoe in order to be open to foreigners. Seriously the liberal, secular feminist ones are hungry for foreign cock. But who tf wants a whore?

I want my virgin villager sweetheart. Untouched, pure and feminine. But they won't leave their village. Their fathers would kill me anyway.

I'm fucking stuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How tf do I find the girl with the middle ground? It's asking for the impossible.

It's like they need to be a hoe in order to be open to foreigners. Seriously the liberal, secular feminist ones are hungry for foreign cock. But who tf wants a whore?

I want my virgin villager sweetheart. Untouched, pure and feminine. But they won't leave their village. Their fathers would kill me anyway.

I'm fucking stuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
who knows bhai... who knows. maybe someone like melike from conservative area. Their fathers would happily send her with you IF he knows you are a good religious man and will take care of her and have the ability to d oso which you do.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Can’t care less about a femcel fucking a malnourished monkey. And things go fast if you are attractive and/or the girl you talk to desperate/slutty enough. I had a ons with a girl my friends introduced me within a few hours when we went to a pub.