Turks are so fascist and racist

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Talk to a Turk and within 6 minutes they’ll start talking about Syrians and afghans filming women snd raping children.

Fuck those niggas

Religious Turks are nice. Secular Turks are scumbags.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 1966Ford, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Racist to who lol

roaches must be stomped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Religious Turks are nice. Secular Turks are scumbags.
Hijabis hate foreigners too. I was talking to one who was loving ataturk

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, SecularIslamist and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 31562 and Debetro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Debetro
Yeah fuck em

Arabs, south Asians, afghans and Berbers
Pakis
Afghan
Arabs
Mostly other MENAs
as if they are any different :lul:
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 1966Ford, zura and 3 others
Really? Damn. I was just talking to my Turkish neighbor and we had a nice conversation, he’s a cool guy, talks nicely about us. So I try to refrain from calling them all bad haha. Just takes one person.

Really? Damn. I was just talking to my Turkish neighbor and we had a nice conversation, he’s a cool guy, talks nicely about us. So I try to refrain from calling them all bad haha. Just takes one person.
Turk diaspora after experiencing racism become pro Arab and paki

Turks are still butt hurt because Arabs resisted their influence and aligned with Lawrence, resulting in negative consequences for both. Later, Ataturk the crypto Jew came along and added Turkish animosity towards everything Arab, including their own religion, almost as if the foundation of the modern Turkish state isn't solely because of Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Gengar
Turks are still butt hurt because Arabs resisted their influence and aligned with Lawrence, resulting in negative consequences for both. Later, Ataturk the crypto Jew came along and added Turkish animosity towards everything Arab, including their own religion, almost as if the foundation of the modern Turkish state isn't solely because of Islam.
Ataturk was cringe but also cringe for Arabs siding with Lawrence

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Deleted member 31562
Ataturk was a Trojan horse and a dog. I can understand why those Arabs sided with the British cause the Turks were treating them as secondary citizens in their own lands. The Turks were not governing for Islam at that time they were just waging war for power but the Arabs should have known bette than side with Westerners who fucked them over.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I like Turkey. You're still allowed to be a man in Turkey. You can be 50 years old and ogle some 18 year old ass without some feminist harpy trying to creep shame you for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ataturk was a Trojan horse and a dog. I can understand why those Arabs sided with the British cause the Turks were treating them as secondary citizens in their own lands. The Turks were not governing for Islam at that time they were just waging war for power but the Arabs should have known bette than side with Westerners who fucked them over.
arab khilafas would also discriminate against non arabs don’t be a hypocrite

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Turks are good people.
They border with sandniggers and gayreeks unfortunately.

I like Turkey. You're still allowed to be a man in Turkey. You can be 50 years old and ogle some 18 year old ass without some feminist harpy trying to creep shame you for it.
@StuntmanMike Can you confirm this plz?

Would help clear up my retirement plans once I'm in my 50s and decide to retire abroad.

• JFL

Would help clear up my retirement plans once I'm in my 50s and decide to retire abroad.
I've also seen some skeevy looking dudes with women who look too young for them. Oh, and there's no fat chicks.

pass her to me , i have same origin as ataturk albanian side

I've also seen some skeevy looking dudes with women who look too young for them. Oh, and there's no fat chicks.
Hypergamy doesn't exist there. Anyone complaining is trying to bang those secular hoes who will settle for nothing less than Nordic passing chad (0.001% of population). As per usual, they will claim this phenotype is 'normal'.

Betabuxxx is always legit but why for non white turks ?
Hypergamy doesn't exist there. Anyone complaining is trying to bang those secular hoes who will settle for nothing less than Nordic passing chad (0.001% of population). As per usual, they will claim this phenotype is 'normal'.
Hypergamy exists but only for white turks.Other turks are ugly.I look better than 80% of turks.It is easy to fuck brown girls but white girls are hard because they know they are the top of hierarchy.Only statusmaxxxed shitskins can fuck them

• Ugh..
Cope asf turkey is almost as fat as the USA and fatter than UK

It’s the reason they love bbc so much

arab khilafas would also discriminate against non arabs don’t be a hypocrite
The later ones did, yes. But they also revolted, I never said they did not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Betabuxxx is always legit but why for non white turks ?

Hypergamy exists but only for white turks.Other turks are ugly.I look better than 80% of turks.It is easy to fuck brown girls but white girls are hard because they know they are the top of hierarchy.Only statusmaxxxed shitskins can fuck them
I prefer "shitskin" Turks exactly the ones you despise. Dark hair, dark eyes tanned skin yum yum 🤤

Thank Allah for global warming I will see more bronzed ladies in the future 😍

Cope asf turkey is almost as fat as the USA and fatter than UK

It’s the reason they love bbc so much
Whatever, bro. I'm just telling you what I see, which is almost no fat chicks. Lots of fat old men. Maybe the fat old women stay at home. But the young women walking around are nearly all thin.

Whatever, bro. I'm just telling you what I see, which is almost no fat chicks. Lots of fat old men. Maybe the fat old women stay at home. But the young women walking around are nearly all thin.
Europe is thinner. You can’t even find a young fat woman in Europe

Europe is thinner. You can’t even find a young fat woman in Europe
Nope. Just spent two days in Europe - Saint-Louis, Mulhouse, Basel, Zurich. Way more fat chicks. I mean, nothing compared to US, but in Istanbul at least there were just so many decent looking women and absolutely no fatties. This is like my 9th time in Europe in 5 years, so I'm not just basing it on 2 days.

• JFL
not also truck me too

Nope. Just spent two days in Europe - Saint-Louis, Mulhouse, Basel, Zurich. Way more fat chicks. I mean, nothing compared to US, but in Istanbul at least there were just so many decent looking women and absolutely no fatties. This is like my 9th time in Europe in 5 years, so I'm not just basing it on 2 days.
you're delusional. Turkish girls are often fat as fuck even young ones.