TURKS HAVE THE GREATEST PHENO IN THE WORLD

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Literally every girl I tell I’m Turkish says “Omg why are all Turks so good looking?” Etc. Turkiye is full of chads - East Med pheno mogs nordics and Europeans to the death. Even Russian women are now marrying Turkish guys more than Russian guys.

There is no pheno in the world that can mog Eastern Medditerannid - olive skin, blue eyes, dark hair

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: user123456, billymidnight, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 6 others
Kurds like Zyzz look very good too

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and NZb6Air
Cope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gargomel, whiteislandpill, borntosuffer and 1 other person
not every turk looks like yildiz or guler

jfl at thinking the average guy there doesn't look closer to Erdogan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, whiteislandpill, borntosuffer and 2 others
Literally every girl I tell I’m Turkish says “Omg why are all Turks so good looking?” Etc. Turkiye is full of chads - East Med pheno mogs nordics and Europeans to the death. Even Russian women are now marrying Turkish guys more than Russian guys.

There is no pheno in the world that can mog Eastern Medditerannid - olive skin, blue eyes, dark hair

Attachments

• 42096-6716b699f2baab8093a857c7e824ae9b.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, borntosuffer, diamondbill and 1 other person
east med doesnt have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
not every turk looks like yildiz or guler

jfl at thinking the average guy there doesn't look closer to Erdogan
Avg looks like Tommy fury

• Ugh..
Results: Our findings suggest that the overall average height for the entire Turkish population remained relatively consistent during the study period, with males averaging around 173 cm and females approximately 161 cm.

• JFL
Reactions: undefined64
I’m Turkish but cope

• +1
Results: Our findings suggest that the overall average height for the entire Turkish population remained relatively consistent during the study period, with males averaging around 173 cm and females approximately 161 cm.
balding stinky midgets

• +1
Europeans are shivering when Yildiz steps onto the field

• Ugh..
The best looking Turks look European. The only thing going for them is jaw and sometimes hair.

Because Albanian chads used to cuck Turks and fuck their wives, now they got half decent genes cuz of it

• Ugh..
Reactions: ascension124
Attended a shitload of Turkish barbers, yet to see a Turkish HTN

Many Turks I've encountered are genuinely subhuman. Turks are the most mixed, so some are chad, but most aren't

Tales from the slums of instanbul

in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: menas