Turks in Italy

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
TBH if title didn't say Turks I'd think these were Greeks/Italians.

Most of them don't look ethnic at all

People hating on italians and greeks are just envious

Top 2 mogger cultures ever

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522
People hating on italians and greeks are just envious

Top 2 mogger cultures ever
Spain mogs Greeks imo. They were ruled by Turks for too long and were beat up too many times. Their antiquity was cool though.

I feel like the Western world have a romanticized view of Greek culture and history.

Italy on the other hand just mogs hard, from antiquity to modern age, best culture and influence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Bhai you didn't rate the staceylite I found in London. I skipped her and couldn't find her ever again - but she's in my heart. Looks like Victoria Justice (my childhood crush). Rate.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
TBH if title didn't say Turks I'd think these were Greeks/Italians.

Most of them don't look ethnic at all
turks are not considered white because of islamic history and ethnic asian culture, if they accepted lgbt and started liking black cock white people would consider them brothers

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

70% white passing, maybe from Izmir. I see a couple of curries sprinkled in. They're probably on there way to vote for CuckHP.

turks are not considered white because of islamic history and ethnic asian culture, if they accepted lgbt and started liking black cock white people would consider them brothers
They already do.

I've given Turkish girls my black cock who said they were lesbian and they like eating pussy.

But yeah geographically and historically turks are very asiatic/muslim and not at all european. but soon turkey will be seen as an off-western country like Japan or Korea if they didn't have Erdogan

• +1
Mashallah wtf what app is this
Muzz. Don't get it. You'll be disappointed by amount of femcels/LTBs.

She's a unicorn. I only screenshoted her for future Muslim Stacey mog battle but she'll destroy all competition so won't be fair.

• JFL
They already do.

I've given Turkish girls my black cock who said they were lesbian and they like eating pussy.

But yeah geographically and historically turks are very asiatic/muslim and not at all european. but soon turkey will be seen as an off-western country like Japan or Korea if they didn't have Erdogan
i don’t mean in that sense i’m gonna give you an example of a user here. he would consider turks white if they westernize and left islam and accepted “european values” aka degeneracy, lgbt, letting your fuck other men etc.. i just cage at pathetic stfls @SecularIslamist

11C70835 34D9 43CC 9FBF F2C3F5801D50

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
i don’t mean in that sense i gonna give you an example of a user here. he would consider turks white if they westernize and left islam and accepted “european values” aka degeneracy, lgbt, letting your fuck other men etc.. i just cage at pathetic stfls @SecularIslamist

View attachment 2380300
He's a Hungarian so Asiatic himself.

British people or Germans would never accept Turks as Europeans

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 31562
He's a Hungarian so Asiatic himself.

British people or Germans would never accept Turks as Europeans
he’s a slav dog himself lol “muh high class european” hitler woulda finished his ass if he was alive fucking cuck

• JFL
Muzz. Don't get it. You'll be disappointed by amount of femcels/LTBs.

She's a unicorn. I only screenshoted her for future Muslim Stacey mog battle but she'll destroy all competition so won't be fair.
British people are ugly asf. Most Muslim girls in the USA are HQNP white looking Palestinians and Lebanese

• +1
i don’t mean in that sense i’m gonna give you an example of a user here. he would consider turks white if they westernize and left islam and accepted “european values” aka degeneracy, lgbt, letting your fuck other men etc.. i just cage at pathetic stfls @SecularIslamist

View attachment 2380300
Funny thing is EVEN some Turks are the same. They literally see themselves as European - even though they'll.never be considered it. So many of them are sucking off Geert Wilders on Twitter JFL

Reminds me of this meme
5c8f2ec94d486c0dff7fb840c4d780215935437cee11506960bb0d81a34cafba 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
he’s a slav dog himself lol “muh high class european” hitler woulda finished his ass if he was alive fucking cuck
Based Stalin bombed Budapest to the ground and in the 1950s the red army invaded and couped the government.

jajaja

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
British people are ugly asf. Most Muslim girls in the USA are HQNP white looking Palestinians and Lebanese
Dearbon, Michigan as these types. I might locationmaxxx if I cuck myself and buy premium membership. I'll let you know results.

• +1