Turned 24 and lost will to live

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm legit old now, it's been 2 days and I unironically feel so bad, seeing old deteriorated subhumans already looking 50 while in their 30's doesn't help either, I'm about to rope in some years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23017, fauxfox and 7 others
low testosterone moment

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
low testosterone moment

Sdf

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Welcome to the reality of the average man.

• +1
Reactions: Time
I'm legit old now, it's been 2 days and I unironically feel so bad, seeing old deteriorated subhumans already looking 50 while in their 30's doesn't help either, I'm about to rope in some years.
Don’t blame you. The ropes calling for me to end it as well.

So you have more than 1500 ng/dl of testosterone
I also have far higher T than avg person and yet I’m mildly depressed due to life just not going the way it should have. Many people get depressed for genuine reasons, it’s a shame now that being suicidal or depressed has become associated with attention whores or mentally I’ll faggots who have a good job and life who just “feel so down” for no fucking reason. Give me a 6/10+ woman and I’ll no longer be depressed, gibs money/job and I’m happy but nope I get none

I also have far higher T than avg person and yet I’m mildly depressed due to life just not going the way it should have. Many people get depressed for genuine reasons, it’s a shame now that being suicidal or depressed has become associated with attention whores or mentally I’ll faggots who have a good job and life who just “feel so down” for no fucking reason.
idk i let the anger fuel me

I dont care, i will win, while you all will fail

what's your secret?

I do nothing special, if anything I should have lower t since I only go to the gym 4x a week and eat a lot of junk food and jack off all the time.

idk i let the anger fuel me
I’m not angry anymore just tired. Life jt sucks you dry to the point where you cannot even cry or get upset, the ultimate blackpill is the no money pill esp when you worked your worse off for 4 years only to get rejected by every job you applied for in your field that you got too grades in. This is a real reason to feel suicidal

But girls who are rich and have Stacy faces cry about depression because… reasons?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I do nothing special, if anything I should have lower t since I only go to the gym 4x a week and eat a lot of junk food and jack off all the time.
no wonder why you're depressed

junk food + jacking off = brain fog

make sure you're getting your copper, selenium, molybdenum, zinc

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’m not angry anymore just tired. Life jt sucks you dry to the point where you cannot even cry or get upset, the ultimate blackpill is the no money pill esp when you worked your worse off for 4 years only to get rejected by every job you applied for in your field that you got too grades in. This is a real reason to feel suicidal

But girls who are rich and have Stacy faces cry about depression because… reasons?
idk man we're men at the end of the day. what do you wanna do about it?

do you think applying for american jobs would help?

You are still very young OP.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Pikabro, GetShrekt and 1 other person
idk man we're men at the end of the day. what do you wanna do about it?

do you think applying for american jobs would help?
I dunno but my mums told me to apply abroad as well ima start that this week. Yes the time old “just man up broooo” yeah I’d agree if we lived back in the days where a man could just hop on a ship sail to god knows where rape kill and take over new land for lulz yes back then “just man up” was legit. Now the whole planets stuck, if I rob a bank I cannot wolf west my way out of it and go AFK without the entire planet alerted. I cannot just gray Stacy rape her then dip like backn in the days. No none of this Shit is possible, that saying is ludicrous in modern society and only belongs in societies pre Industrial Revolution

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’m older so don’t care

I dunno but my mums told me to apply abroad as well ima start that this week. Yes the time old “just man up broooo” yeah I’d agree if we lived back in the days where a man could just hop on a ship sail to god knows where rape kill and take over new land for lulz yes back then “just man up” was legit. Now the whole planets stuck, if I rob a bank I cannot wolf west my way out of it and go AFK without the entire planet alerted. I cannot just gray Stacy rape her then dip like backn in the days. No none of this Shit is possible, that saying is ludicrous in modern society and only belongs in societies pre Industrial Revolution
maybe you could do skin lightening like the rest of us ethnics. it'll help you get a job

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
maybe you could do skin lightening like the rest of us ethnics. it'll help you get a job
Hmm most don’t even see my face they just see my paper that says “BBC” never gotten any bad reports regarding my phenotype but I do know my gender and race is faikoing me. Unless the cream will make me become Caucasian make then There’s no point

Hmm most don’t even see my face they just see my paper that says “BBC” never gotten any bad reports regarding my phenotype but I do know my gender and race is faikoing me. Unless the cream will make me become Caucasian make then There’s no point
having an african sounding name is a failo in the corporate world too / when looking for a job

I thought spain was a nice place with hot women?

Lol and u wasting ur life here. Life is just beginning for you

It’s ok it happens to the best of us

LOL that's nothing. Im 25 and rotting away.

LOL that's nothing. Im 25 and rotting away.

My cousins are almost 36, I think they are still a virgin as none of them has ever had a gf or been seen with a woman, they never had friends, never went to parties or anything and when other family members ask they parents whether they have a gf they cringe hard and akwardly say no, one of them has as their only future prospects to continue to live with his parents and play more video games, dunno how the fuck he isn't feeling an unimaginable dread about his ''future'', niggas haven't aged at all either, they could say they are 18 and people would believe them, dunno how long it's going to last, when going to their house to visit and I stay for dinner I feel a lot of anxiety from the agepill, I don't want to see them age.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I’m 19 and I feel 90 already. I am just waiting for Allah to take my soul, there’s nothing to look forward in this world anymore.