turned from snow white to fucking bronze brown fix please

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
i was out with my friends all day yesterday at the beach and the sun was fucking destroying me and then i come home and i look so fucking bronze/ brown please help

Being tanned looks good then
2AE759A7 FE17 4608 9367 68401A49FADD
LOOK AT THE COLOR CHANGE FUCK

Attachments

• BE860223-D7AA-435A-B5E1-9D49CFD6A30E.jpeg
    BE860223-D7AA-435A-B5E1-9D49CFD6A30E.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 0
You should be happy you can easily get a tan, I struggle a lot with it.
brother i literally look bronzed out overnight why wld yoi seriously like it lol 1 second your snowwhite the second your a bronze monkey

If you're white and freaking out over getting a tan you have major autism. Pale skin is a looksmin. U a larping kpopcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If you're white and freaking out over getting a tan you have major autism. Pale skin is a looksmin. U a larping kpopcel?
i like looking white it signales high status but lookg like a bronze monkey is low class i dont want to look ethnic

i was out with my friends all day yesterday at the beach and the sun was fucking destroying me and then i come home and i look so fucking bronze/ brown please help
don't panic, calm the fuck down it isn't the end of the world.. just wait for the tan to wear off naturally of get tan remover, and make sure to wear some sun protectant to protect your skin from uv bullshit next time (forgot what it was called) to avoid a tan occuring next time at all.

don't panic, calm the fuck down it isn't the end of the world.. just wait for the tan to wear off naturally of get tan remover, and make sure to wear some sun protectant to protect your skin from uv bullshit next time (forgot what it was called) to avoid a tan occuring next time at all.
i never even knew tan remover was a thing tbh, is it legit?