Turning 30 today

M

MoggerChad

Kraken
I'm sad that realistically nothing in the future will even come close to my life when I was young.

If there are 15-19 year olds here browsing Offtopic, please stop. Mogging in life only gets harder as you get older. High school is a social circle you get for free, don't just throw that away.

Don't wait until the "perfect moment" when you are ascended (unlikely to happen) to socialize and make memories. I would have zero memories to reflect on if I spent my youth on .org

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, AspiringMogger, Manu le coq and 6 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Prime for men lasts till 35 delon was just an idiot who got fat and smoked and drank too much

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I'm 17.6, until i ascend i'll be your age or more
Surgeries are expensive

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
my 23 - 27 yo memories mogged the teen ones to the oblivion. but rotting is never good yes. Life Is definitely not over at 30 though, you should still look young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 24444 and MoggerChad
us men have the advantage that looks wise we can be attractive even up until our 50‘s or 60‘s if u take care of your hair, skin and body

many hot foids have daddy issues and want to get fucked by older men too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
Prime for men lasts till 35 delon was just an idiot who got fat and smoked and drank too much
It's about how your environment changes as you age.
All girls your age have kids and are married etc. All the girls you used to know, all girls in your social circle - unavailable or undesirable.

You're then limited to dating apps, clubbing etc. In high school and maybe college you just get free opportunities to meet foids in a natural environment. Even in teenager jobs. And if you actually develop a social circle, there should be some single gl foids there too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
us men have the advantage that looks wise we can be attractive even up until our 50‘s or 60‘s if u take care of your hair, skin and body

Rich please leave us alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

Won't work unless you make 250k+ a year.

• JFL
It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and MoggerChad
my 23 - 27 yo memories mogged the teen ones to the oblivion. but rotting is never good yes. Life Is definitely not over at 30 though, you should still look young
My life mogged until I finished college. You just don't meet people and foids the organic way anymore after that.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL

"Older men" are up to 35, maybe 40 at best to young girls. They dont wanna fuck 50 yos thats just cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
It's about how your environment changes as you age.
All girls your age have kids and are married etc. All the girls you used to know, all girls in your social circle - unavailable or undesirable.

You're then limited to dating apps, clubbing etc. In high school and maybe college you just get free opportunities to meet foids in a natural environment. Even in teenager jobs. And if you actually develop a social circle, there should be some single gl foids there too.
I never found good social circle in uni hs was the last time. But then I rarely attend uni so maybe that’s y. I’m basically on a hiatus from uni but wondering if I should go back for the social benefits

• +1
I never found good social circle in uni hs was the last time. But then I rarely attend uni so maybe that’s y. I’m basically on a hiatus from uni but wondering if I should go back for the social benefits
Then it's over

• JFL
In the end every man ends up as Incel I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and MoggerChad
Is this @tomsmith?

• +1
Probably yes, you'll never be young in uni again
I still count under 35 as young tbh. Only normies let themselves go and peak at 23

I still count under 35 as young tbh. Only normies let themselves go and peak at 23
You'll always be a loser if you attend college qnd are older than, say, 28

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 23558
I'm sad that realistically nothing in the future will even come close to my life when I was young.

If there are 15-19 year olds here browsing Offtopic, please stop. Mogging in life only gets harder as you get older. High school is a social circle you get for free, don't just throw that away.

Don't wait until the "perfect moment" when you are ascended (unlikely to happen) to socialize and make memories. I would have zero memories to reflect on if I spent my youth on .org
Perfect moment theory damn it

@Niklaus Mikaelson @tyronelite @Gargantuan mods please pin this thread. Youngins on this site should read the wisdom from the old man. There's never going to be the right moment to live life fully.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
interesting way of saying. “I have no life and I have no friends“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23239
@Gargantuan @Niklaus Mikaelson @tyronelite

please don't pin this thread

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart
knowing our age fucks up the brain big time, If we didnt know how old we are it would be much better

• +1
My life mogged until I finished college. You just don't meet people and foids the organic way anymore after that.
I believe you. You were 16 in 2009. Before tinder and other dating apps. Young women today don’t go home with men they meet in clubs, they go on dating apps and link with Chad that they’ve matched with.

knowing our age fucks up the brain big time, If we didnt know how old we are it would be much better

Was a good read. I could imagine if you never ascended while young you’d forever feel bad about it.