Turning Gaia into a mogger, the absolute importance of soft tissue and angularity

D

Deleted member 25995

5929B075 ABE4 4DFC AE69 99B00DF49AEB
18DE33E2 2B96 404E A786 A71AC5068AF8

This morph of Gaia is clearly HTN-chadlite. Let’s see what is different. The jaw is more angular. It’s not really bigger or smaller, just straighter. There is more cheek hollowing. There are fewer fine lines (such as from hollow eyes). I also removed the moles. Lastly I made the eye exposure more symmetric.

All of these are easily possible surgically and a well planned surgical approach would be able to tackle all of this. Cheekbone hollowing is a bit more complicated but a combination of (minor) jaw, cheek and chin augmentation with possible buccal fat removal all will hollow out that area. A combination of canthoplasty and fillers or implants would fix the eyes. Notice how there are no major changes but just a lot of minor ones.

Edit: forgot to mention some Botox to lower the right eyebrow which is a bit too raised as well.

Angularity and soft tissue make a huge difference. And a lot of minor changes make the face harmonious and not uncanny. Something to keep in mind when you all plan looksmaxxes. A good irl example is that bodybuilder on the more plates more dates sub.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Senssei, Aypo129 and 7 others
Can’t see all pics

Good thread unironically rare in this forum

morph him to 11 psl, try everything, get 300k surgeries etc...but as long as gaia is indian he is capped as a ltn in whiteland.

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, Deleted member 25995, BongMog and 1 other person
Hes htn in left pic

morph him to 11 psl, try everything, get 300k surgeries etc...but as long as gaia is indian he is capped as a ltn in whiteland.
He looks relatively racially ambiguous in the after of this morph. Also all these surgeries would be less than the two he actually got.

Angularity and soft tissue make a huge difference. And a lot of minor changes make the face harmonious and not uncanny. Something to keep in mind when you all plan looksmaxxes. A good irl example is that bodybuilder on the more plates more dates sub.
how do u get angularity

from what ive seen they get jaw implants and look uncanny irl

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
how do u get angularity

from what ive seen they get jaw implants and look uncanny irl
Not too sure on what’s the best approach. I think the problem is most people get them too big and don’t get down to 10% body fat levels or less at the same time.

And yeah fillers seem good because they’re way more predictable. If you overshoot you can just dissolve them and if you undershoot you can just add a bit more.

Seen so many shit implant results , i belive in fillers being superior now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, Deleted member 28414, ascension and 1 other person
i think hes already had enough surgeries atp this is just making him feel worse brah

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Not too sure on what’s the best approach. I think the problem is most people get them too big and don’t get down to 10% body fat levels or less at the same time.

And yeah fillers seem good because they’re way more predictable. If you overshoot you can just dissolve them and if you undershoot you can just add a bit more.
Fillers are better tbh
yea im good

if fillers are the pinnacle of being more angular then its over. fillers are shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog

Honestly size is not the problem. I had a very small wraparound and it made me look bloated, I'm getting mine removed.
Essentially the bigger the implant the sharper the jaw usually gets, but paradoxically the bigger the implant the more the harmony will get disrupted and you'll end up looking comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, PointOfNoReturn and BongMog
Seen so many shit implant results , i belive in fillers being superior now
Fillers have always been superior
Beckys ascend with fillers daily while incels wage 2 years to afford a 50k bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, Johanjohan and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 2206103View attachment 2206107

This morph of Gaia is clearly HTN-chadlite. Let’s see what is different. The jaw is more angular. It’s not really bigger or smaller, just straighter. There is more cheek hollowing. There are fewer fine lines (such as from hollow eyes). I also removed the moles. Lastly I made the eye exposure more symmetric.

All of these are easily possible surgically and a well planned surgical approach would be able to tackle all of this. Cheekbone hollowing is a bit more complicated but a combination of (minor) jaw, cheek and chin augmentation with possible buccal fat removal all will hollow out that area. A combination of canthoplasty and fillers or implants would fix the eyes. Notice how there are no major changes but just a lot of minor ones.

Edit: forgot to mention some Botox to lower the right eyebrow which is a bit too raised as well.

Decent ascension, still a left swipe though

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
View attachment 2206103View attachment 2206107

Yeah good post tbh that mf should hve lost wieght

angularity is key

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
lifefuel thread, concave jaw is chad trait

Angularity and with are all that matters for the jaw.

Opie you forgot to mention the square chin. Square chin mogs and can make up for a weak jaw. All slayers have square chin.

Gaia's chin is round and blended into the bloat of his jaw.

Still 5"6" curry

Honestly size is not the problem. I had a very small wraparound and it made me look bloated, I'm getting mine removed.
Essentially the bigger the implant the sharper the jaw usually gets, but paradoxically the bigger the implant the more the harmony will get disrupted and you'll end up looking comical.
Are you getting fillers or something next?

Also I’ve always theorized more people need jaw shaving in combination with fillers to reshape a rounded jaw bone than this forum thinks which is 0. Attractiveness is about being average with dimorphism and even if attractive for jaw is above average a decent number of people will have jaws that are too big in some dimensions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Realism
Are you getting fillers or something next?

Also I’ve always theorized more people need jaw shaving in combination with fillers to reshape a rounded jaw bone than this forum thinks which is 0. Attractiveness is about being average with dimorphism and even if attractive for jaw is above average a decent number of people will have jaws that are too big in some dimensions.
I'm getting it removed then letting the tissue settle to see if I'll end up with any skin sagging. I've been told by 2 surgeons it won't be an issue since my wraparound was small (3mm on each side as well as 3mm downward and no forward projection).

If anything I might do fillers, but looking at my prev pics my jaw wasn't bad. It was just somewhat round and lacked squareness, but again, i have a theory that slapping on endomorphic/mesomorphic traits on an ectomorphic body (which I have) will disrupt harmony to some degree. This might be sound retarded but it's a thought I've had.

Ur jaw would look more like the left if u have a big antegonial notch, it causes a stretch in the skin downwards and a curved bone which will look like that. Some models have that it looks aesthetic from the front but from the side it looks kinds shit. Depends on what u like.

I’ve always theorized
I'm getting it removed then letting the tissue settle to see if I'll end up with any skin sagging. I've been told by 2 surgeons it won't be an issue since my wraparound was small (3mm on each side as well as 3mm downward and no forward projection).

If anything I might do fillers, but looking at my prev pics my jaw wasn't bad. It was just somewhat round and lacked squareness, but again, i have a theory that slapping on endomorphic/mesomorphic traits on an ectomorphic body (which I have) will disrupt harmony to some degree. This might be sound retarded but it's a thought I've had.
Retarded because you can just get buff. Looking more pretty is probably better tho.

Still? I can see them when I’m not logged in.
@lopo12 Please morph me dude. I really need an ideal morph to show my surgeon. I'll paypal you. PM me

@lopo12 Please morph me dude. I really need an ideal morph to show my surgeon. I'll paypal you. PM me
I’ll do it for free, with that said you can do this own your own, this is just face app filters and reshaping.

I’ll do it for free, with that said you can do this own your own, this is just face app filters and reshaping.
I have faceapp, I just don't have an eye for aesthetics. Can you PM me? I tried, but maybe you didn't get it.

no. he's clearly disproportional and weird looking.
What is off? I made a point not to add mass because I wanted to show mass is a small part of it. In reality he’d probably have a slightly longer lower third if he did whatever it took to get to the left. Other than that I know people who actually look like him on the left.