turning red when talking to foids

t20cel

t20cel

Iron
foids always bring it up that i turn red whenever i talk to them or they come near me and call it cute or whatnot....this adds on to the fact that i cant formulate a proper sentence infront of normies, how to be low inhib? pls help niggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Mike141 and 1 other person
where is this gif of a nigger shaking his head?

• +1
Reactions: piec and isis_Bleach
foids always bring it up that i turn red whenever i talk to them or they come near me and call it cute or whatnot....this adds on to the fact that i cant formulate a proper sentence infront of normies, how to be low inhib? pls help niggers
high inhib

Attachments

• IMG_1614.gif
    IMG_1614.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
adoniissssssssssssssss

Chadpreets like me never get red :ogre:

Chadpreets like me never get red :ogre:
true bhai chadpreet who can maniulate the foids with his bday reading skills.....while niggers like me:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
pregab baclofen and alcohol help
this is stuid but tried alcohol with my so called "friends" and tried to touch a foid without consent...no doing that shit anymore:feelswhy::feelswhy:

use every ounce of fake confidence u have from online social media whatever you can and use it to talk to women in a way you would talk to a close friend, but just add benefits

• +1
Reactions: t20cel
use every ounce of fake confidence u have from online social media whatever you can and use it to talk to women in a way you would talk to a close friend, but just add benefits
bruh how do you think i attend classes my palms become sweaty and my legs start shaking....if that adds more i also have medium to high anxiety issues....lowkey mentalcel/retarded

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
dont have any close friends😢:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
bruh how do you think i attend classes my palms become sweaty and my legs start shaking....if that adds more i also have medium to high anxiety issues....lowkey mentalcel/retarded
dont have any close friends😢:feelswhy:
lmao bro dw, i’m 13 and have had honestly a lot of my confidence boosted in the past 2 months, i used to feel my heart beat faster than a rabbit whenever a stranger would talk to me, but today i got loads of ioi’s and a girl even talked to me and i held convo w her a bit and i wasn’t scared at all. it’s never over, just start interacting with people more often even at a restaurant or fast food place will do just casual talking.