@Turtle Read this

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
@Turtle For your own sanity and everyone else’s braincels, take this advice:

Get a short haircut.

I’ve looked through your previous threads. You’ve been called “uncomfortable to be around”, creepy, weird, a lesbian and feminine. Can you not see what the problem here is? Your long hair is giving off these vibes.

The girls you’ve asked have also said the other guys give off a better vibe and look more confident. They look much more NT because they have short hair, they aren’t even that much more attractive than you facial-feature wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mike95, Yerico7, Deleted member 8080 and 12 others

Get a shorter haircut.

I’ve looked through your previous threads. You’ve been called creepy, weird, a lesbian and feminine. Can you not see what the problem here is? Your long hair is giving off these vibes.

The girls you’ve asked have also said the other guys give off a better vibe and look more confident. They also look much more NT because they have short hair, they aren’t even that much more attractive than you facial-feature wise.
His posts are trolls he obviously looks better than both subhumand and its not even funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Turtle, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
His posts are trolls he obviously looks better than both subhumand and its not even funny
Debatable as to who looks better PSL wise but there’s no denying the vibes that his aspie long hair gives off.

Also girls are consistently never choosing him over the other 2.

• +1
Reactions: Turtle and Deleted member 8080
Debatable as to who looks better PSL wise but there’s no denying the vibes that his aspie long hair gives off.
Bro what a bullshit turtle actually has chad ratios: ideal ipd and pfl now compare to other subhumans mr ice age sloth and boxhead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10449 and Hightwolf
Bro what a bullshit turtle actually has chad ratios: ideal ipd and pfl now compare to other subhumans mr ice age sloth and boxhead
What girls say > Your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

Also girls are consistently never choosing him over the other 2.
@JamesHowlett would you say assuming that you're average looking, should you try to create new halos, or fix falios first, which is easier tbh

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
@JamesHowlett would you say assuming that you're average looking, should you try to create new halos, or fix falios first, which is easier tbh
Fixing failos is much more important overall.

If you can create new hailos by softmaxxing then go for it.

Creating hailos through surgery is almost always never worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and TRNA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Subhuman Philtrum
Fixing failos is much more important overall.

If you can create new hailos by softmaxxing then go for it.

Creating hailos through surgery is almost always never worth it.
so if you have a bad jaw or bad eye are you should fix that first, then try to fix your halos, say one of your features is subhuman then you make it average, then you should get your other features to above average, is that good

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JamesHowlett
He is what IT thinks when they say incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MentalistKebab, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
His problem isnt his looks, its a mental issue. Although what you said would help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and JamesHowlett
His problem isnt his looks, its a mental issue. Although what you said would help.
Short hair + sorting out his mentality is all he needs to do.

so if you have a bad jaw or bad eye are you should fix that first, then try to fix your halos, say one of your features is subhuman then you make it average, then you should get your other features to above average, is that good
Pretty much.

Get a short haircut.

I’ve looked through your previous threads. You’ve been called “uncomfortable to be around”, creepy, weird, a lesbian and feminine. Can you not see what the problem here is? Your long hair is giving off these vibes.

The girls you’ve asked have also said the other guys give off a better vibe and look more confident. They look much more NT because they have short hair, they aren’t even that much more attractive than you facial-feature wise.
honestly ive came to believe long hair only looks good if you have good hair quality + youre good looking
medium to short hair is ideal for most ppl, a normie would look retarded with curtains unless a teen

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
honestly ive came to believe long hair only looks good if you have good hair quality + youre good looking
medium to short hair is ideal for most ppl, a normie would look retarded with curtains unless a teen
You need to be masc too, this guy is the polar opposite of masc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Can I see a pic of turtle so I know if I should make fun of him

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Can I see a pic of turtle so I know if I should make fun of him
I wouldn’t tbh, his mental state has already been crushed to oblivion by the mere existence of the other 2 guys he always compares himself to.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10536