tutorial how to be htn (everything i did to achieve it)

thorns

thorns

vanity of vanities
grow hair and eat banana

thanks for reading

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Carvalho, 5'7 zoomer, piec and 6 others
i grew my hair and ate banana i'm now an ltn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thorns and Deleted member 72072
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carvalho, 5'7 zoomer, Timmy and 1 other person
i actually cared about what you will have to say
fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
i actually cared about what you will have to say
fuck
On a serious note, I'm thinking about writing a full softmax walkthrough for new looksmaxers. Instead of reading 200 threads on softmaxxing, they can get all the valuable information in one place, organized by importance. I don't think this exists already. I'm just finishing leanmaxxing once again back to HTN so I can social proof using my own pictures. After this, I will have left something valuable and somewhat helpful before stop being active here. that's the plan.

• +1
Reactions: Carvalho, ryuken, 0S4MA and 1 other person
On a serious note, I'm thinking about writing a full softmax walkthrough for new looksmaxers. Instead of reading 200 threads on softmaxxing, they can get all the valuable information in one place, organized by importance. I don't think this exists already. I'm just finishing leanmaxxing once again back to HTN so I can social proof using my own pictures. After this, I will have left something valuable and somewhat helpful before stop being active here. that's the plan.
That would be good, make sure to tag me.

I advise you to not make a basic thread listing all of the possible softmaxxes, cause there is plenty of them, and everybody needs to do different softmaxxes depending in the person.

Instead, try to advise people how to find out their failos, and how to use this forum and fix it