Tutorial on how to fix the shitty forum moderation

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6
Make @TRUE_CEL and @Preston admins - they are superior curries who deserve power

Make @0hMan (actual) mod - this dalit seems like a good user from what I've seen while i was banned

Remove mod from @SLA @Chad1212 and @enchanted_elixir, 2 are literal inactive dalits while the last deserves no comment

It took me almost a fucking day for these jews to unban me because they are all useless. Fix this shit @Alexanderr if you wanna be a good ruler over the goyim

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JustShower, 0hMan, Gengar and 2 others
Brutal

Even the mods are shadowbanning my threads

EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Brutal

Even the mods are shadowbanning my threads

EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!
Ypu are nor shadow banned son. You are too irrelevant and low status on the forum for anyone to take you seriously.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, normie_joe, buckchadley31 and 4 others
Ypu are nor shadow banned son. You are too irrelevant and low status on the forum for anyone to take you seriously.
Literally told them to make you an admin

Fuck you

Only @TRUE_CEL can fix the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, JustShower, Gengar and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, JustShower, Gengar and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and emeraldglass
I always speak thr truth.
Literally made a thread for your superior jews to promote you to jew level. But you fucked it up. Congrats

Shouldn't have done such thing anyways, a negro man like me shouldn't mess with you ppl

Literally made a thread for your superior jews to promote you to jew level. But you fucked it up. Congrats

Shouldn't have done such thing anyways, a negro man like me shouldn't mess with you ppl
I think thr current mod team is pretty good as is what problem do you have with it?. Also the mods you mentioned who are inactive are still active and mod the forum. They just stopped posting

Last edited:
I think thr current kideratiok team is pretty good as is what problem do you have with it?. Also the mods you mentioned who are inactive are still active and mod the forum. They just stopped posting
kideratioks me

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I recently got a new phone and I'm learning to cope with the small screen size.
Good to see mr @Alexanderr is paying da mods the new iphone 15 so they can moderate the forum better. Hopefully the other shitskins do their job well too from now on

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
Make @TRUE_CEL and @Preston admins - they are superior curries who deserve power

Make @0hMan (actual) mod - this dalit seems like a good user from what I've seen while i was banned

Remove mod from @SLA @Chad1212 and @enchanted_elixir, 2 are literal inactive dalits while the last deserves no comment

It took me almost a fucking day for these jews to unban me because they are all useless. Fix this shit @Alexanderr if you wanna be a good ruler over the goyim
Just cuz I dont shit post doesnt mean Im inactive lol

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Just cuz I dont shit post doesnt mean Im inactive lol
No way this forum needs some sort of high iq planning behind it or a legal team of some sort to deal with the schizo users doing schizo shit

The other joo has like 1000 posts and still actively a mod then? Mirin him then because why tf would you be on a place for so long where you are not even active there

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
No way this forum needs some sort of high iq planning behind it or a legal team of some sort to deal with the schizo users doing schizo shit

The other joo has like 1000 posts and still actively a mod then? Mirin him then because why tf would you be on a place for so long where you are not even active there
Im active

I just dont shit post no more

I have a life

• +1

Forum rules state that no advice will be taken from the users concerning the forum. Have you ever seen a political entity listen to its subordinates?

• WTF
Im active

I just dont shit post no more

I have a life

Good that you are over it

I’m not

Forum rules state that no advice will be taken from the users concerning the forum. Have you ever seen a political entity listen to its subordinates?
I’m superior. I’m @juste’s student. You should take what I say as the absolute and only truth.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass

Good that you are over it

I’m not

I’m superior. I’m @juste’s student. You should take what I say as the absolute and only truth.
My personal advice

Just leave the forum or just use it for insight and knwledge like me

Its too much bad energy keeping u traped,trust me,you are gonna feel like a complete different person in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Acne Victim
My personal advice

Just leave the forum or just use it for insight and knwledge like me

Its too much bad energy keeping u traped,trust me,you are gonna feel like a complete different person in 2 weeks
How did you go from posting so much to becoming barely active bro? Like I’ve tried blocking the website, banning myself 50000 times, unlogging from my account, and I always find myself rotting again despite if I’m doing something IRL or not

Like just now I got brutally heightmogged and I can’t not vent this kind of shit on the forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
How did you go from posting so much to becoming barely active bro? Like I’ve tried blocking the website, banning myself 50000 times, unlogging from my account, and I always find myself rotting again despite if I’m doing something IRL or not

Like just now I got brutally heightmogged and I can’t not vent this kind of shit on the forum lol
You are addicted

Let your friend change the password

Get a life,train,smoke weed

It would help you a lot

I used to be the same now I dont post for months

• +1
You are addicted

Let your friend change the password

Get a life,train,smoke weed

It would help you a lot

I used to be the same now I dont post for months
Yeah I really am tbh that could work

But my question is, how do you vent about life with your IRL peers when some stuff can only be understood by other psl autists?

Thank you for vouching for me! SLA is the only inactive one you listed, chad just works from the shadows. Once again thank you for vouching for me for actual mod, hopefully I'll become one soon :) I also agree true_cel deserves admin, as well as preston.

• Love it