TV brainwashes people into fearing death

L

lifted

Iron
Of course every living thing avoids death, we are programmed this way. The thing is that people would rather choose to live in very poor conditions rather than dying.

These movies about nuclear disasters, or some kind of apocalypse. It focuses on the protagonist who do everything possible to survive. The world is over lol I would rather be dead. They show this for a reason. It could also apply to some new world order. I would rather be dead too.

If you don't go u know what or kys before 2030, you are screwed.
I hope Russia or whatever country nukes my city so I am FREE in nanoseconds. Without pain.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, BroMinBoss and castizo
kys then

• Ugh..
Reactions: BroMinBoss
schizo text

• WTF
Of course every living thing avoids death, we are programmed this way. The thing is that people would rather choose to live in very poor conditions rather than dying.

These movies about nuclear disasters, or some kind of apocalypse. It focuses on the protagonist who do everything possible to survive. The world is over lol I would rather be dead. They show this for a reason. It could also apply to some new world order. I would rather be dead too.

If you don't go u know what or kys before 2030, you are screwed.
I hope Russia or whatever country nukes my city so I am FREE in nanoseconds. Without pain.

• JFL